Mass Effect Andromeda -- Failure

>Mass Effect Andromeda -- Failure
>Anthem -- Failure
>Dragon Age Dreadwolf -- Definitely going to be a failure

EA just needs to shut them down already, what's taking it so long?

Attached: 1f8f0124ed5e3663-600x338.png (600x338, 346.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cfainstitute.org/en/research/esg-investing
adecesg.com/resources/faq/what-is-esg-investing/
forbes.com/advisor/investing/esg-investing/
polygon.com/23156652/bioware-contractors-qa-keywords-studio-union-vote
mobile.twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/987517890403299328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^987517890403299328|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They still sell well only because of the dating sim aspect. See how Any Forums talks about Bioware games all the time but the only thing they can discuss is the fictional female characters in the games.

Attached: 4400924 - Dragon_Age Dragon_Age_2 Hawke.jpg (4016x1448, 678.18K)

They can still make money off the name. They haven't milked it dry just yet.

EA thinks Bioware is the perfect company to win over the huge market of the Twitter Wokester demographic.
They're a AAA corporation, so they can't get it through their thick skull that this market doesn't exist.

They'll have 12 meeting to understand what the failure was and in the end they'll reach the conclusion that they weren't woke enough because all their polls (from twitter) and data (from twitter) and the famous influencers (from twitter) say so.

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 10.52K)

They got a lot of ESG money tho
cfainstitute.org/en/research/esg-investing
adecesg.com/resources/faq/what-is-esg-investing/
forbes.com/advisor/investing/esg-investing/

Attached: 1627214358136.jpg (1024x729, 182.27K)

it's because Bioware mostly knows how to write female companions
>Carth: Shit
>Jolee: Shit
>Bao-Dur: Shit
>Mical: Shit
>Atton: Shit
>Alistair: Shit
>Sten: Shit
>Oghren: Shit
>Zevran: Shit
>Kaidan: Shit
>Jacob: Shit
>Vega: Shit

I'm going to say it. Bioware games were always shallow dating sims.

Oh god

There's nothing wrong with that in concept. I mean my dream game would be a fantasy world sandbox where I can explore, fight dragons, and fuck the shit out of a tribal catgirl.

Like take Dragon's Dogma but you can fuck more than the princess and that's the best game ever. Then again that's only because of how good DD's character writing, world, and quest design are

Unironically, SWTOR.
You fags underestimate how much money that shitstain brings them for very little-to-nothing.

Attached: 1580799902673.jpg (1280x720, 152.69K)

EA is such a pile of shit that Mass Effect is all they have left

Lol.
Maybe you're just a creepy man hating tranny that worships women?

Not a single female character from Bioware is well written. They are all unrealistic strong empowah feminists. You guys are so brainwashed that you see women fighting with swords and killing men and don't see anything wrong with it

Consider killing yourself. Man hating freak.

polygon.com/23156652/bioware-contractors-qa-keywords-studio-union-vote

Attached: Biowareqa.jpg (1079x1182, 440.71K)

All of these characters are fine besides jacob

THe new Dragon Age probably wont do well but apparently the scrapped an early version because the mile wide inch deep gameplay from Inquisition, Andromeda, and Anthemdoesnt sell. Hopefully we can get something with a bit more going on like Origins.

Legendary Edition did well, and Dragon Age has yet to completely shit the bed for the dedicated fanbase ensuring that it will at least have some sales success early on, even if it does later drop from bring shit or whatever

>mile wide inch deep gameplay from Inquisition, Andromeda, and Anthemdoesnt sell
Inquisition's their best selling game, user

Mass effect 3 is actually, or are you just talking about dragon age? Either way I hope he’s right and they fix some of the shit from inquisition, the war table timer shit was retarded, and while some of the open world levels were really beautiful, they were incredibly empty and half were pointless and had no story relevant content.

> 6th gen (6 years)
> Neverwinter
> Kotor
> Jade Empire

> 7th Gen (6 years)
> Mass Effect
> Mass Effect 2
> Mass Effect 3
> Dragon Age: Origins
> Dragon Age 2
> TOR

> 8th Gen (7 years)
> Dragon Age: Inquisition
> Mass Effect Andromeda
> Anthem

> 9th Gen (2 years)
> Dragon Age 4
> Mass Effect reboot

EA milked them dry 2007-2012.

All the good devs at Bioware are long gone.

It was DAI according to one of Bioware's ex-producers
mobile.twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/987517890403299328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^987517890403299328|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Quick google search listed me3 up higher, but the actual numbers vary from site to site. I haven’t seen anyone give actual numbers, and additionally nobody acknowledged if they included rereleases or not.