It's actually good why did you lie to me Any Forums?

It's actually good why did you lie to me Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-104221.jpg (1440x1089, 569.74K)

that's because you're in the good part of the game still.
Road trip with bros = kino
everything after = awful
The game ends up being...fine. It's fine.

user, it’s not our fault that you have shit taste. Also
>12 hours
Get ready to regret those real soon lmao

did you take a picture of your screen?

is still half a game
so not worth a full price even with dlc

Window key +shift + S. You dumbass

>Why did you lie to me Any Forums?

Because Any Forums is full of man hating trannies that hate games that force them to play as men and said men have male friends.
Any Forums only likes feminist garbage full of dykes and trannies. It's why they talk all day about TLOU2 and rpgs that let them roleplay as women.

Well, some aspects of it are good

Attached: Cover.jpg (704x600, 40.81K)

True
Final Fantasy 15 is actually a great game

The first half is comfy, but also not really much of a game
The second half is shit

I got memed into playing XC2
These nerds told me it was better than 1 but it's not even close

This.

You people are delusional.
But what's new?

Attached: 1654542426428[1].jpg (500x363, 35.06K)

Awesome game
With the best ending of the whole franchise

Is there a point of no return like in some of the other games as far as doing side quests and end game content? I don't want to progress too far and miss stuff like in disc 4 of FF8

too bad you couldn't be memed into having taste lmao

>I'm a zoomer faggot

thanks for sharing

you have fun with a rails on car in an open world game?
you have fun with hold O for combat?
you have fun with only seeing gas stations in open fields in a FINAL FANTASY game?

Please learn how to take a screenshot on your PC

trash game liked by awful people

Auto driving is comfy for when I'm not on chocobo I don't need GTA car physics in a FF game

No, you can keep farting around in the open world after finishing

I finally did my first 100% run last year. It's a great game but so much was added in updates, and the game does a fucking terrible job of explaining any of it.

Say that without crying

What finally made you drop the game? For me it was that retarded sea kraken boss fight or whatever and then the awful mechanic they had to explain going back to the open world part afterwards.

We need more street fighter threads.

The past week it's all fucking e-whores for the RE threads and these schizo threads about FF.

Most of the game is good, the combat not so much. But if you enjoy the characters and their interactions you will likely enjoy the game. I 100% it and the garbage online element, but it has like zero replay value and every time I've tried to revisit it I can't bring myself to finish it a second time.

The game is so good that I've played it twice, with more than 150 for each run

Yeah
Final Fantasy 15 is that good

It's not a bad game, but there's an autist here that's praises it like the second coming of christ and constantly creates threads about other games being bad so he can create an argument to why FFXV is good.

Its an OK game but no replayability, and it shits the bed the closer you get to the end. The end of the story is in a book and the game is noticeable unfinished by the end.

What the hell are you on about?

It's an underrated game
Actually a great comfy game