Just finished this

Just finished this

It's really not THAT bad

Attached: 452000-sonic-forces-digital-edition-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 100.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LDu9AY15fQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not, its a mediocre but otherwise completely competent game
its the tone deafness of it and what it represents for sonic team that make it hated

user you have to understand that all sonic games are a 5/10 at most, Its just that nostalgia warps it to the point where some eras will have fan boys that fervently defend it to no end. notice how in recent years both 06 and unleashed, which for the better part of the decade have been considered failures, are now constantly sucked off by fans for the "potential" they had.

In the case of forces the game came out recently so all old fans are shitting on it now as if it were the worst game that ever came out even though its probably as good as any other sonic game, they are disillusioned by it. However, in about a decade children today who played the game will be teenagers and will have their honour and pride directly linked to this game and will defend it just as the adventure fags did before them.

Sonic fans are retarded and I hope they all die like the filthy faggots they are.

3&K is often brought up as one of the best platformers of all time, and mania got glowing reviews across the board
>sonic was never good
just shows that you have some weird grudge against it

It's too basic. That's all.
It looks good and runs great. No idea why people hate on it so much.

>Infinite's fucking dialogue.
God damn.

I am not making my own OC
Thus, I am not playing this

Why do Sonic games have such good music?
They consistently keep fucking up every other aspect of the franchise but the music just keeps being fucking amazing

>controls suck
>classic sonic had no reason being there
>soundtrack is horrible across the board with one single exception
>the story is laughably bad and convoluted
>I AM NOT WEAK! I AM NOT WEAK! I AM NOT WEEEEEEEAK!!!

Attached: about at my fucking limit.png (492x451, 437.53K)

The writing was more garbage than usual, other than that, yeah it was a mediocre Sonic game.

cope

Sonic Frontiers will make Sonic Forces look like a masterpiece.

Sonic at its best is literally the best platformer there is. S3&K and Mania got love from the get-go that still stand strong in current year, and for good reason, those games are great. All they have to do is keep making good 2D Sonic games alongside their 3D garbage and people won't complain as much.

how many other boost games have you finished to come to that opinion user

>soundtrack is horrible across the board with one single exception
What's the one exception?

>Sonic at its best is literally the best platformer there is
t. Segata

Yes. It’s utterly mediocre in every way. It’s like the worst 5/10 you can get, no ambition, no soul, and nothing interesting ever happens.

It really isn't, if anything it's too short. Loved every avatar level, game should have been just avatar levels

Honestly this, sonic forces isn't much worse then shit like heroes and sa2 but until the nostalgia wears of nobody will see it that way
>NOOO YOU'RE WRONG (Insert sonic game from era I grew up in) IS THE BEST PLATFORMER OF ALL TIME (insert sonic game from era after the one I grew up in) IS GARBAGE AND THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO MAKING (old game)
Shut up.

i didnt play them until mania came out

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO BE INFINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE
youtu.be/LDu9AY15fQI

Attached: weak.png (692x1153, 368.88K)

>nothing interesting ever happens
Having your own customizable avatar isn't interesting enough for you?