KOTOR 1 vs. KOTOR 2

Which game is better, Any Forums?

Attached: C37C6EAB-5D5B-40BA-9675-57605B49E438.png (1446x960, 1.21M)

1 but KOTOR2 is extremely impressive for having something like 16 months of dev time.

Battletoads

i loathe the story beats of 2, but it has more skills and abilities than the original. i will always prefer the first one, but there's reasons to like 2 beyond that shitty Kreia hag.

I'm playing through Kotor 1 for the first time, is it natural to want to breed with Bastila?

Also my gunfu seems lacking I keep missing and shields fuck me up

Honestly I prefer 1, it's more consistent in its quality.
2 has some really cool dialogues, and Kreia is a cool character, but there are some parts of the game that just feel weak, and I dislike the first multiple missions. Also some of the character relationships feel extremely weird, where they just skip over any development, especially with the handmaiden and that one evil assassin girl, both of whom just suddenly love you right after you meet them.

1 is normiecore with easy to follow story and simple combat that just dumps jedi followers on you in case you didn't already think the game was simple enough
2 is the ultimate filter that completely deconstructs 1 and introduces compelling characters, difficult combat and makes Bioware seethe to this day

1 is better but 2 is still a supremely great game and might have been better had it been given proper dev time

>difficult combat
Force Speed breaks the game.

>deconstructs 1
there's nothing deconstructive about a cult leader trying to brainwash you with easy to see through and poke holes in nonsense

Its explained why everyone loves the Exile if you pay attention

1s really boring and sterile to play, but maybe it’s because I played 2 first.

Plus the voice acting of 2 is probably some of the best performances in the medium. Keira’s “you have failed me, completely and utterly” hits on a level

>probably played Guardian
The game tells you at character creation what the true class to play is

I always found it funny that people claim that 2 was a deconstruction of Star Wars when what the Exile did basically directly set up the events of the Prequels.

Kotor 1 if you like video games
Kotor 2 if you like Star Wars

I dunno I enjoyed 1's story more but I liked a lot of the additions made in 2 as far as abilities go. also I know this might sound stupid, but the jedi robes looked like dogshit in 1 and looked cool as shit in 2 and that counted for 13 year old me lol.

>when games didn't had shoehorned nigs and angry women in it

Attached: 1643717651392.jpg (1063x834, 626.97K)

Doesn’t matter what class you play, they all become broken in their own ways. Both games are very easy to break.

bastilla is an incredibly bitchy angry woman
jolee is the shoehorned nig

1 is comfy and really well put together but 2 is just on another level with its writing and atmosphere.

Attached: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (200x246, 9.36K)

>KOTOR2 is extremely impressive for having something like 16 months of dev time.
Not really. It's literally the exact same game mechanically and mostly uses Bioware's assets. They had 16 months devoted entirely to writing the script, essentially.

I don't like going to Nar Shadaa first.
The solo Atton section scares me, same for other solo sections there on Hard