Why is Final Fantasy 7 Remake split into multiple parts? And why have people accepted this?

Why is Final Fantasy 7 Remake split into multiple parts? And why have people accepted this?

Attached: EGS_FINALFANTASYVIIREMAKEINTERGRADE_SquareEnix_S1_2560x1440-85f829541a833442eaace75d02e0f07d.jpg (2560x1440, 983.55K)

Attached: Dosh!.jpg (1280x720, 175.81K)

#1. Money and the fact that Nomura didn't know how to progress development and kept bitching about his magnum opus.

#2People are stupid, especially Squarefags

We haven't and won't ever.
Fuck square enix and everything square enix have made.
Squaresoft is the only one that made good games.

It's shit

because gamers are pathetic losers who will accept any degradation imaginable.

>Why is Final Fantasy 7 Remake split into multiple parts?
So they can milk the remake for 10-15 years
>And why have people accepted this?
People didn't mind as much when they thought it'd just be FFVII but with expanded areas; keeping the core story the same makes waiting to play the entire thing over 15 years a lot more manageable since you can just go play the original. That's not to say people necessarily liked it, but it was something they could put up with. Once everyone realized this is really a sequel that retreads everything while making baffling decisions, a lot of people dropped interest in future parts.

It's a sequel. Not a remake.

Aw sweet! Anotha' Jimbo thread!

Attached: 983.png (600x784, 331.49K)

XV bros we fucking won...

Attached: ff15_ending_noctis.jpg (1280x720, 117.26K)

Because they only ever planned on redoing Midgar. Part 2 and onwards will be their own original games with entirely brand new stories, events and locations.

>12 posters
>everyone shitting on it
>t-that darn [namefag]!! it's all him I tells ya!
why are all FF threads like this? why not post your opinion instead of mindbreaking yourself with some delusion that everyone you disagree with is one person while contributing nothing but a tired shitpost?

i can't wait for part 2!

Attached: 02.jpg (1274x765, 546.54K)

Midgar is the only cool part anyway. Plus all the good shit that comes later (battle arena, Sephiroth fight, summons, chocobo) were already included in this part.

Don't reply to posters who are suffering from terminal COPE. You can't help them, you'll only make them worse. Right now he is typing a schizo reply where he doubles down. Just ignore these sad wretches.

I have not touched the remake and will continue to avoid it. I'm also not a fan of it being drastically different from the original either.

The world map exploration and endgame quests were the best part

Attached: ZomboDroid 02042022194450.jpg (1930x2864, 592.66K)

You WILL pay $60 per 40 hour gameplay segment

You WILL play hard mode where everything you just worked for is useless

so is this game worth playing or not?

Is it even on Steam yet or is it still EGS exclusive?

Wait until they finish it.

They're never going to finish it.

Only if you don't pay for it
And also if you drop it a third of the way in

posters
>>everyone shitting on it
I didn't imply the posters were him, user.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (572x556, 39.63K)

Incompetent hacks calling themselves "gamedevs" couldn't create a finished game for the life of theirs, so they instead stretched ~5 hours worth of content into a 50+ hour slog fest.

No, nobody has accepted it. The de-make sucked arse, and its episodic nature is absolutely pathetic.

Yeah in FF8 because it had cool sidequests. FF7's sidequests are just chocobo autism or shit you don't need a world map for like the sunken plane.

Attached: 1485028726737.jpg (320x222, 118.47K)

Not on Steam.

Then they have their answer.

why would u pay for a linear story game? you could just watch it on youtube and get the same experience

I don't understand the people who claim it makes a great action game because a great action game doesn't make you waste hours doing boring shit in between the fights. It's a slog for anyone who wants action.

Didn't they do this with XV too and they didn't even bother finishing it all? How quickly people forget

wait for the part 2 sale numbers before saying this.
got a feeling they wont match the 1st part's

Not buying any FF games until they're complete. If that means waiting for a complete edition years later, fine. I'm not paying $80 for Early Access. SE are too comfortable releasing slipshod incomplete games that don't run well which MIGHT get fixed later on.

yeah Square expects you to buy a fucking book if you want a "complete" FFXV

Why are the threads about this game on Any Forums always regurgitating the same bullshit baits and shallow arguments and hollow discussions over and over again, for the past 2+ years ? And why have people accepted this ?

Attached: 1301016356198.png (429x410, 11.92K)