Dragon Age 2 Sucked

Dragon Age 2 Sucked
Dragon Age 3 Sucked
Mass Effect 4 Sucked
Anthem Sucked

BIOWARE SUCKS

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DRAGON AGE 4 ? YES IT'S CREATE BY AND FOR FAGGOTS WHY DO YOU CARE ANYMORE ???

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BIOWARE
ONLY TWITTER FAGS AND FAT CATLADYS LIKE THAT SHIT.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 42.6K)

>Dragon Age 2 Sucked

No it didn't.

> Dragon Age 3 Sucked

Eh, it had its good parts, it's just that the woke feminist shit and the gross tranny scene stand out A LOT due to the main story not being revolutionary and the villain being sleep inducing (if well written)

> Mass Effect 4 Sucked

It was mediocre, it wasn't complete and utter garbage. Yes the story was meh, the companions were souless puppets that just repeated a line, "i'm an asari commando" "I... TALK... SLOW..." "I'm a krogan grandpa" "Dude did i tell you i have a sister?" "So quirky haha I'm gonna abandon y'all soon!!!". And the villain was shit.

But the story involving Alec Ryder and Scott was nice. The beginning was 10/10, shame it felt like they changed the writer after cute gay papa ryder dies.

> SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BIOWARE

They won't. Any Forums thrives on outrage and the lead developer of DA4 is a man hating woke tranny. Posting his tweets is an easy way to get yous.

Attached: MassEffectAndromeda 2018-06-01 02-06-07-60.jpg (1680x1050, 107.9K)

it will be different this time
source: trust me, bro

is Origins good? its free on xbox game pass ultimate

You have terminally shit taste and I demand that you never post on Any Forums ever again.

Attached: 1416971442196.png (600x600, 35.09K)

yes and the console ports are solid as well

Yeah, Origins is pretty good.
It still has the classic Bioware jank but it's a fun ride.

What the other guy said. You have shittiest taste.
Their last good game was dragon age origins in 2009, after that year they leadership/ownership change and only things they produced since are gay dating simulators in fantasy/sci-fi settings.
Not surprising that you like them so much since you're such a massive faggot.

Because it's fun to argue since this seems to be pissing off all the right people. The waves of news coming in has turned this place into a beautiful dumpster fire.

Attached: DumpsterFire2.jpg (800x800, 91.52K)

None of the dragon age games were ever good.
The new one will probably be the worst yet.

kek

You're losing it bro, ngmi. This is just how the world works. Sit back and banter. You aren't changing anything, I'm not changing anything. These losers are going to release this trash and make millions of dollars. Fucking relax.

Attached: 1637389378492.webm (720x1280, 1.06M)

There's no curing shit taste like this.
I bet you go to every midnight premiere of Marvel movies too.

Never played dragon age but everything post me3 is not good because the team who made up bioware as we knew it are gone and have been for a long time.
/AnyBiowareThreadfortheForeseeableFuture

Because there arent any RPGs coming out

Bethesda action adventure exploration games are NOT rpgs

Attached: dragon age 4.jpg (887x1513, 369.37K)

Bethestrash isn't just skyrim and fallout 4, user.

the worst thing is that its for faggots but its not even hot stuff, its some miserable faggots stuff

Are you trying to imply that Morrowind somehow was more of an RPG than Skyrim? Since it wasnt, theres no roleplaying whatsoever anywhere in that game. Its literally the same game

lol stupid frogposter. This is a video games board. Take your blog to facebook.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220604-184906_Samsung Internet.jpg (265x219, 33.29K)

Most modern studios have been jewed to high hell and back. what do you expect. play jap games or replay to classics from better eras.

>Mass Effect 4 Sucked
At first I was so confused and went "ME4? When did we get that?" and then I remembered about Andromeda. Thanks OP.

>Their last good game was dragon age origins in 2009
No, it was Mass Effect 2 and no amount of seething RPG tards will change that.

We don't. EA has known paid shills.

Fuck you.

Mass Effect 3 also sucked.

OP is right Bioware hasn't put out a good game since DA:O and even that was the most generic Dark fantasy ever.