You wouldn't have survived on the days of Xbox live

>You wouldn't have survived on the days of Xbox live

what do people mean when they say that?

Attached: download (11).jpg (227x222, 7.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o&ab_channel=IAMPUFFERS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was like that image of getting kicked out of Disney land for saying the nword. except without getting kicked out

Don't know lol, I always trash talked on Live as a kid but it was never any mean stuff, I just would never shut up, people never said anything mean to me because they were afraid I'd keep talking.

It's their way of acting like they're cool for being racist and homophobic when it wasn't punished by game companies

they mean that on xbox live youd frequently get called a mouth breathing knuckle dragging jiggaboo porch monkey cunt, and everyone and their dog raped your mom
no one took it to heart though. it was like what people who dont use this website think this website is

They mean to say that you're a sensitive bitch you retarded fatherless nerd.

Attached: 1654529740385.gif (640x360, 522.4K)

The rules of in game speech were basically opposite to what they are now

90% of zoomers have anxiety disorders, so the thought of people talking to you causes them to hyperventilate. What was crazy about Xbox live is that anybody in the game could talk to you.

Zoomers are very coddled, they sit in groomer discords avoiding interaction beyond their 35 year old "girl"friend. Now imagine little Zoomy treyvon is playing the new popular game and somebody calls him retarded for playing retarded. He could possibly have an asthma attack!

Zoomers are, quite literally, made of glass.

Attached: 1586123172101.png (463x559, 19.13K)

>find myself playing random indie crap just so I can find decent people to bant with.
I guess indiefags are probably happy that I have to buy their products but I'm not happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o&ab_channel=IAMPUFFERS

you're a weak pussy and a faggot, maybe even tranny

it's the same as it is here only people used their voices to berate you
really wasn't that bad when you could just kill and teabag them

It's the zoomer equivalent of a boomer saying "millennials are offended snowflakes back in my day we said niggerniggernigger and nobody batted an eye"
Nowadays you get banned for saying "you suck" on voice chat

imagine being called the nonoword repeatedly

Thin-skinned bastards pampered by today's social media would not be able to take the heat from people using the words "nigger" and "faggot" like a comma.

It wasn't that bad, it was just 13 year old and neckbeards screaming racist and homophobic shit while saying they fucked your mom. That was pretty much it.
Or that when people are trying to enjoy something that don't want to be met with hate and other stupid shit. Maybe talk to other people and/or teammates

just ignore or mute them
you get to play in peace, they get to scream nigger
win win
censorship is the absolute worst solution in a situation that already lets a user literally silence whoever they want

That's what I did.

I can't remember the last time I heard anyone use a microphone in a console game.

Attached: cirno shake.gif (340x340, 276.92K)

You were muted, retard.

>censorship is the absolute worst solution in a situation that already lets a user literally silence whoever they want

Thank goodness someone else gets it, don't understand all these attempts to censorship when the answer has already been there.

they think that calling people fags and niggers in voice chat is somehow some sort of brutal own that would cause people to never go online again because they've never experienced real banter that doesn't rely on slurs.

I used to play orgasm soundtracks into the microphone to pretend like I was having sex and gaming at the same time. Idk why my 13 year old brain ever thought this was cool. This was the original call of duty Modern Warfare.