Are there any unabashedly pro men's rights games...

Are there any unabashedly pro men's rights games? What happened to that cyberpunk looking game about a feminist dystopia?

Attached: 1652816354969.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

in a just world, the faggot who made that video would be fucking dead. rip alec holowka

He also threw Alec under the bus, but it's perhaps the least surprising that he did so. I'm just amazed they haven't shat on his legacy more by finishing up the sequel and releasing it or something

First post and you are already the personification of the video, touch some motherfucking wet grass my nigga. Stay healthy.

Also I'm pretty sure the developer had to backtrack on the whole feminazi universe but I'm unsure if it was cancelled.

I was mutilated at birth and the body part used to make anti aging cream, all because of the expectations of society, spare me your crocodile tears. If we did half the shit we do to young boys and men to girls and women no one would stand for it.

I don't want to be happy,I know it's impossible
I want to make other people miserable
Women are objects and Islam is right about them.
I hate women so much it's unreal

i mowed my lawn and still hate women
what do?

No, I'm mad at how shitty our society treats young men. School shootings happen because we allow our young men to drop out of social lives and mock them for it. This is also based around an intense hatred for the autistic, basically every "creepy" thing feminists whine about guys doing is just autistic traits. Society gives men no empathy or support and then acts shocked when broken men act out.

Posting this webm anywhere other than /gif/ makes it look like the guy who made it huffs paint maybe just a little too often

>cyberpunk looking game about a feminist dystopia?
this one?

Attached: thelastnight.jpg (1280x720, 157.82K)

Didn't he actually kill himself because of the 5guys girl?

The amount of raw concentrated seethe emanating from this vid is impressive.

She made one comment about him fingering her once and not liking it, and then he promptly offed himself. Honestly pretty sus. Apparently he was kind of a dick and everyone, even his family knew and did nothing

I wonder if these people realize they made lifelong right wingers out of people who probably voted for Obama twice simply because they could not just let the nerdy white guy enjoy his video games or cartoons. It will always be funny to me how many people were radicalized by these kinds of people when they just wanted to watch My Little Pony and play video games a decade ago. At least Mae is cute.

Attached: mae___night_in_the_woods_by_leozane_db2d5kb-fullview.png (1024x1246, 225.74K)

Mae is best schizo cat.

Attached: 1620686923744.gif (220x293, 41K)

>I AM SILLY

I remember more people complaining about rape jokes in the 2010s than I ever remember hearing rape jokes. People didn't even post examples, they just screeched about rape jokes non-stop. It was truly bizarre.

Yeah, looked great. Shame it's in development hell. Plus honestly, the villain just being standard feminists is probably outdated now

People who want to be left alone will always lose against those who want to win
Libertarianism is a self defeating disease

The problem is that now there's places like this that act as a drag net for these socail retards and this place doubles and an incels safe space group therapy session, only the goal is to actively decend further into a persecution complex and cover yourself in so many layers of irony that you aren't sure what's ironic anymore. Then you have actaul nazi recruiting by scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Truely having some video games with women in them are the hard times that make strong men. It's a brutal world out there for manchildren. Even now there's a thread being made about "women reeeee". And 100s of posters pouring in, racing to not get laid.

>People who want to be left alone will always lose against those who want to win
Fair, it doesn't help that libertarians in the US are completely impractical and paradoxically nine times out of ten become authoritarians. "Just let people do what they want" is pure cope

>This is also based around an intense hatred for the autistic, basically every "creepy" thing feminists whine about guys doing is just autistic traits
You mean like ? Yeah man, if only women could be more understanding of that.
>Society gives men no empathy or support and then acts shocked when broken men act out.
And feminists are the only ones calling it out.

Nothing stopping you from wanking to ponies and playing video games all day now, except for your own ideology getting in the way. The idea that you just wanted to be left alone is clearly a lie.

This place isn't the be all end all. I don't care about women in video games. I care about people who treat weak men like trash when all they want is support and a helping hand, then they get mad when they come to places like this. Don't cast people out of society if you don't want outcasts.

>And feminists are the only ones calling it out
Ah yes, calling it out by making songs about male suicide rates or doxing battered men's shelters into closing, very helpful

Believe it or not but everyone who isn't an incel isn't some monolithic block out to get you.

Insulting people talking about society's problems is a great way to get a political enemy

all any of this has done is make me go from being indifferent about americans to hoping the entire shithole continent gets wiped off the face of the earth

The lead dev just bitches on twitter all day, I'm sure if he did a kickstarter he could fund it easily.

It's not the end all, it's more like using a drug as a copeing crutch. The more time you spend here, the further down the drain you go. It might get people through until they move onto something better, but there's a lot of malicious actors here, actively trying to make it worse. Not helping someone could be the same as minding your own business. But there's people here that actively promote unhealthy mindsets, probably because misery loves company.

Not surprising, he's basically everything he hates but with the opposite politics

Then you're going to stop insulting feminists any day now, yeah?

Mens rights do not exist
and neither do womens
its all a fake social construct.

If there are things you want out of life you will have to get it yourself.

>there's a lot of malicious actors here, actively trying to make it worse
One of Any Forums's recent melt downs was about a commercial for braces that had a black girl in it, at this point the site is just the millennial/zoomer equivalent of a boomer getting mad at Fox News

If they practiced what they preached, sure.

>watch My Little Pony
should've stayed on /tg/ and Any Forums where you belong

Ohoho, hypocrite.

Of course, being insulted by you doesn't actually turn me off of talking about society's problems because I put principles before my fee fees.

What is this?

My Little Pony was the best cartoon of the 2010s and the only one that had even close to a "decent" ending, seethe.

yes lets focus on the malicious actors here and not the ones that drove people like that here. What a fucking faggot.

OP is kneejerk bullshit but I genuinely remember when the "friendzoned nice guy" thing was a meme, not an actual radicalized position people decided to wrap their entire online presence around

Ahh.. Women have it so easy..

What fucking ideology? Not wanting Mario to be a disabled fucking tranny? Not wanting Laura Croft to be a politically correct snoozefest? Motherfucker, they're calling Lego bigoted and offensive nowadays. They might unironically pull that shit off the shelves if trannies kick up enough of a fuss.

My ideology isn't getting in the way of shit. YOUR ideology is a cancer wishing to overtake everything. Dumb fucking nigger.

Attached: 126647228655920110724-22047-1vwn5su.jpg (600x837, 33.83K)