I just got to the tropical forest thingy with the small anime weeb shit people should I keep going I enjoyed it up to...

i just got to the tropical forest thingy with the small anime weeb shit people should I keep going I enjoyed it up to this point now its kinda gay

Attached: file.png (926x1500, 2.48M)

get past that part. you're very close to the turning point

Keep going. It gets better after that.

Does anyone even like the Nopon?

>it gets better after that
eryth sea is awful and i say that as somebody who likes the game, makna forest was a lot more fun

Yes.

Attached: FOsAVybVEAEca3z.png (700x800, 418.24K)

thanks i will

the forest was good. The tree city was beautiful on the wii and it blew my mind. The sea is empty, but zanza was cool as fuck

>the small anime weeb shit people
wait until you learn the truth about them. Riki goes from retarded mascot animal to based gigachad.

It doesnt get any better OP. Im at Sword Valley and its still shit. You and I basically got memed on. Just read a wiki for spoilers, its a basic bitch JRPG story

I want to fuck Nene.

Attached: nene.png (884x1068, 957.62K)

I like Riki. Hate the XC2 one. Can't even bother to remember his name. XC3 ones looks decent.

Is it worth it to grind for the Riki heart to hearts? I'm at the end of the game and i managed to get them for all the other characters but i have almost none for Riki.

I’m around colony 9, thinking of dropping it. Everything seems kinda generic

As a race they're fine. Only one of the main party nopons have been good so far though.

The kino moment is Gaur plain, wait for that. This game is anything but generic.

Did you get to the point where you can see the world your on yet?

>colony 9
you're still in the tutorial user...

Loved the mechon in the mine.

Can you name the other 5 games about revenge that are set up on two petrified ancient giants?

I guess I'm not even that far and I just dropped it.
>awesome looking mecha enemy shows up
>it starts talking
>oi yew lot go'na git in mah bellah!
Nah.

Filtered

>He played the dub

>Playing with English voices
You're missing out on Norio Wakamoto voicing a giant mech

Xord was kino, sorry you got filtered.

Are you twelve?

>Fiorung
Who thought that was a good name for a girl?

she hung

>using generic buzzword non ironically

Let me guess, you like Skyrim and The Witcher.

>melia ancient

>Fraw Bo

Attached: Fraw-Bow2-gundam-35292683-640-480.jpg (640x480, 40.8K)

>He didn't like Xord's voice acting
Worst display of taste since kiwi on pizza

While I genrerally liked the combat of XC2 more than XC1's, I'm sad the reduced number of arts accesible at once means you can't have a moveset like Melia's anymore.

Attached: FT7ioE7aMAEzRVL.jpg (768x1024, 103.57K)

I really hope for 3 we will be able to control more than 3 people, or at least controlling them better

XC2 had more fun combat, but I found it was more spammy and less strategic. I like how everyone in 1 plays differently.

>posting filthy newtypes
get out

Have you not seen the latest trailer for it?
You have all your 6 party members out at once plus an extra helper, and you can switch freely between them during battle.

If your problem is the plush toys, they're barely relevant in the main plot besides handing you Riki.

How do outfits work in Xenoblade? Is it like Dragon Quest 11 where I need to craft a specific two piece as in helm and body in order to unlock it?

Attached: 1651501399410.jpg (430x319, 20.45K)

I dont follow much media. Also most of the time trailers do nothing to me, only peter out my hype in fact

No, each piece works separately, so you can have the helmet of one armor, the body of a separate one and the legs from another.
In the remake they made it even better with them giving you fashion slots for outfit.