Haven't played this game since 2017 and thinking about getting back into it and starting a new game...

Haven't played this game since 2017 and thinking about getting back into it and starting a new game, what are the essential mods?

Attached: stardew.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Pam!

Attached: Pam.png (270x270, 5.89K)

What have you done?!

Attached: 1643494354223.png (836x825, 12.05K)

> what are the essential mods?

The one t hat removes all the women and replaces them with men.

Attached: 9204-1628094035-314739889.jpg (1688x996, 1.04M)

Male Abigail should be a skinny nerd

Nobody wants gross skinny nerds and his name is Aiden.

They are literally pallet swaps of the same guy. Didn't even try to match the artstyle.

I really don't give a fuck what fujos want.

The Stardew artstyle is garbage.

Attached: Alex says gay rights.jpg (385x227, 36.41K)

Report has posters, they're just spammers at this point.

That looks souless

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Based. Jaspedo btfo

Got a Haley version of this?

I actually just resumed an old file I started back in 2020 when the pandemic hit. Trying to do all the community center stuff. Does this game have an actual "ending" ? I know thats not the point but just curious.

stardew valley extended

>Ending
No
>End game content
Yes

NPC Map Locations

NPC Map location, because fuck memorizing schedules.
Look Up anything. essentially an in-game wiki.
UI Info suite. lots of little UI additions.

Also wouldn't call it essential but Automate makes life much easier. it cuts away lots of annoying busywork like constantly shoving produce into kegs and from kegs to casks, aswell as the busywork of repeatedly putting ore into the furnace to make a single bar of metal letting you focus on the farming, social and mining/combat parts.

based

At the end of Year 2, your farm will be evaluated based on factors like how much money you've earned and whether or not the Community Center is done, with a reward for getting the best score but the game keeps going and you can even get scored again if you didn't get the best result the first time.
There's a more proper "ending" you can get by getting 100% "Perfection," an in-game measure of 100% completion you can find in a secret area in the "post-game" area you get access to after completing the Community Center but again this is mainly just a cutscene to give you an objective to work toward and closure, you can keep playing the game afterward if you want.