Explain the appeal

Explain the appeal.

Attached: fifa_22.jpg (1280x720, 35.96K)

i can see the appeal if you are really into soccer and wanna manage your own team or whatever you do in fifa

>soccer

I play it with me mates on the Playstation 4 all the time. Simple as

it was called soccer before football, eurotard

It's a religion.

I love footie, but I got bored of buying the same game every year.
Last one I bought was Fifa 16 I think.
Played against a mate a week ago on the newest one at his, it's pretty much the exact same game as it's always been just with slightly updated graphics.

gambling addiction

>wanna manage your own team
There's a game built for that crowd and it does the job a million times better than FIFA. Only thing FIFA has as an appeal is the ability to play the actual game of soccer/football.

t. sports simulator autist

Attached: football-manager-logo.png (453x332, 14.33K)

Spics aren't exactly known for their intelligence

people who have sex love this game

>norf bonglanders are spics

Everytime I play this with my normalfag friends I get my ass handed to me without fail. I fucking kneel FIFAfags.

>source: my asshole

Will I have sex if I start playing it?

I guess you just have to really like playing football games, enough so that you need up-to-date teams. Same thing with yearly F1 games

t.nigger

shoot ball good :DD

Going to fall off a fucking revenue cliff next year. By then most of eu will have outlawed kiddie gambling.

Honestly the game is pretty fun, but I say this as an American that has only played Fifa 20 and barely knows the rules. I assume most of the game comes from FIFA vets that have seen shit degrade like I have with Madden.

Still gets BTFO by the arcade stuff like FIFA Street, Sega Soccer Slam and Mario Strikers though, those games I massively enjoy.

There's like one other soccer game made by Konami and it's somehow more dogshit than fifa

I think Netherlands and Belgium were the only ones that passed anything and everyone else let it go

PES on a ps2 was better

explain the appeal

Attached: pgatour.png (950x720, 1.22M)

If you put the controls to all manual, it's a challenging and better game than all of the japanese hentai friend / walking simulators all of you disgusting, cretin losers play.