What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Attached: nintendo BTFO.png (588x767, 627.05K)

Attached: 1620052093449.png (640x799, 1.15M)

I call my Nintendo Switch the Nintendo, suck it gaylords

There was one parent that read this, and had to explain to their son why they went to buy a real console for their birthday instead.

Mario if he big brother

his name is pronounced marry-oh

mah ree oh

>"Nintendo" is an adjective, not a noun
Then what's the company called? Company Ltd.?

Imagine you're Nintendo and someone comes complaining to you about their Sega Master System because they conflate videogames as "Nintendos". Its kind of like how people refer to MMA as UFC or all cotton swabs as Q-tips.

I don't know if this is true for other countries, but in America you can lose your trademark if it becomes generic enough. Like the word "Dumpster" was actually trademarked until a couple years ago, but lost it because the word dumpster became generic. "Escalator", "taser", "aspirin" and "App Store" were all trademarked at one point before losing it. Nintendo was scared that if everybody was calling every little piece of technology a "Nintendo" they would lose their trademark.

There is no evidence that this was an actual ad Nintendo put out and I don't know why more people don't question it since it gets brought up all of the time. To my eyes it looks to clean to be a scan. The lines are all perfectly straight and the paper texture looks suspicious.

It's so inconsistent when they follow through with shit like that though
Even the word "sky" is trademarked

FPBP

Also with Coke

Attached: nintendo.jpg (588x767, 164.37K)

Based boomer

Trademarks for common words sometimes only apply if the other product is the same type of product for example there could be a company called Apple Oil and they'd probably get away with it unless Apple Computers somehow got into the oil industry.

yup don't care
my cousins and I still boot up the ol nintendo every once in a while to play some ice hockey

based, FUCK shitendo.

The nintendo... wuz not reeel... wtf..

>Mario identifies you

Guys, is he saying that Mario has already doxxed me? There’s no way Mario knows my name, right?

Attached: D3011EC2-BA2D-4C95-B167-2B7D8362A3ED.png (300x300, 143.1K)