In just 4 years!!

You could be playing the new Elder Scrolls VI Niggerfell!

Who else is excited to play as a strong transgender Redguard?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220606-115000_Samsung Internet.jpg (978x885, 494.96K)

I want to play as a cute brown lesbian woman with big breasts.

>>Who else is excited to play as a strong transgender Redguard?

I'm not because i'm gonna make a cute gay Imperial man that's gonna turn all the black men into his personal sluts. He's gonna ride so much black ass it's gonna be funny. Kill all women, fuck all men and fightin' round the world.

Attached: 1636754180026.jpg (2560x1440, 702.54K)

id be happy with just skyrim in hammerfell desu

Attached: tumblr_inline_paxhfiFNLC1qd0gcp_500.png (458x488, 396.82K)

Can't wait to play as a Redguard bull slaying Nord cuties left and right with muh dick

>an entire game of desert levels
who wants this? Desert levels are the worst ones in any game they're in.

>Hammerfell
Boo. I wanted Elsweyr or Valenwood.

>hammerfell
black marsh or bust

honestly I wouldn't mind skyrim in hammerfell
no game (let alone any bethesda game since skyrim) has created as good of a open world game ever since.
Just make skyrim 1.5 with some quality of life changes at the very least
>inb4 muh elden ring
>inb4 muh botw
good joke

I wouldn’t mind Morrowind in Hammerfell

It's going to be Hammerfell and High Rock due to tech advancements. Two regions instead of one will also mean more varied locations. I think Starfield will be a good barometer for how big the map will get.

It's going to be built for VR so the interracial sex can be extra degenerate. The map is going to be ai generated so they don't have to waste time on it.

Why not Elsweyr and Valenwood as a combined map? The Kahjiit and Wood Elves are usually fighting each other right? It could be a good "choose a side" thing like the Imperial and Stormcloaks. Maybe add imperial or high elf hegemonies as third and fourth factions.

already played as a redguard in skyrim, best way to play TES is to play as a foreigner.

>Mutt's Law

Nothing wrong with the title itself because they for sure better have a big improvement over Skyrim considering how many years it has been but I won't be holding my breath that the game doesn't get ruined in plenty of other ways now that Microsoft owns it. I'm going to expect racial hatred censorship and it may even be that they go out of there way to justify it within the story itself.

Why go back to Hammerfell for a 3rd time when Summerset Isle and Argonia are much more interesting places, anyways?

I should be Morrowind in Tamriel or (Skyrim 2: Akavir)

Presumably to carry on with the Aldmeri Dominion storyline. They lost in Hammerfell so the main quest could be about them attempting to conquer it again.

a bethesda game with vr support and blade and sorcery interactivity at launch would be amazing
they wouldn't do that, vr is too niche and it would be shooting themselves in the foot

What is Hammerfell even? Ancient Arabica, pirates, swordsinging?