What's next for this franchise?

What's next for this franchise?

Attached: 60876-1.jpg (1010x505, 271.3K)

warhammer

Hopefully another pathfinder game at least at some point
I'm kinda disappointed about that their new game is warhammer

40k rogue trader, hopefully followed up by Iron Gods

why?

>could have done another fun adventure path in Pathfinder
>chose to make some soulless shit IP like 40k
Truly the darkest timeline

Mass suicide would be nice. Shitty tranny feminist game. Hope all the devs get hate crimed.

Attached: Sips Lann's Cum.png (259x262, 135.75K)

Have they released wrath of the righteous for consoles?

40k is fun

because i unironically loved the two pathfinder games and want more of the ip

Didn't they tease a third game already? Warhammer is happening because the studio is big enough to handle two games now

Attached: 1615678063701.gif (445x313, 19.05K)

same personally, but I also love 40k. Guess I got lucky.

Now that they're taking a break from PF, it's very likely that Paizo will later demand a switch to second edition rules to sell more books.

more bugfixes hopefully. wrath is still a mess.

I hope they make more of those, they're fun as hell. Few games let you go through levels 1-20 in a single campaign, but it's really satisfying to do so. Also mythic paths in the second game were such an amazing addition, I hope that they, or some similar mechanic makes it into other games as well.
I do wish they'd do something with the million buffs you have to cast before each fight, but I assume it's not really the fault of the game but just of the Pathfinder system. Maybe let people set a sequence of casts under a single button or something?

I unironically want them to do an Age of Sigmar game. Would maybe help with getting a better grasp of the setting. Maybe even getting warm with it. Its been like 5 years or more and yet it still feels so vague and undefined.

Attached: leon-tukker-anvilgard1-as .jpg (3800x2137, 1.58M)

hopefully fix bugs

So when will Wrath be in a big sale? Ive been waiting for bugfixes and DLC.

The DLCs are terrible.I think the enhanced edition is coming out sometime in October so wait until then. Apparently they are gonna add content to all mythic paths as well.

>What's next for this franchise?
A Sororitas cutie as a party member.

NOOOOOOOO

I know nothing about it, but /tg/ used to call it Age of Smegma with disdain.

Console port of 2 when?
1 was really well handled.

>literally the point of shitmar is it's such an impossibly broad kitchen sink literally everything exists in it
>I wish they would define it
I guess GW made a mistake turning their setting into magic the gathering with less narrative throughline.

It's treated with disdain for good reason. It's garbage and lore that is so bad that it's embarrassing they allowed themselves to release it.

Playing second fiddle to Divinity.

Hopefully something that doesn't involve 5 million character skills, perks, traits and whatever the fuck. Divinity OS2 or Star Wars KOTOR is about as complex as video game RPGs should be. Leave all that autistic number crunching to those ultracringe incels who buy guidebooks and shit.

Based