What's your favourite vidya twist?

What's your favourite vidya twist?

Attached: FUfdL5kXwAYaC7D.jpg (827x742, 85.63K)

I don't get what this twitter retard has to do with video games

Very important twitter screencap thread

Bloodborne's twist, despite being well known to everyone with a passing interest in it, is the still the greatest twist in vidya history just for how utterly far it goes with it when you include the DLC (and why wouldn't you?)

guarenteed replies

Attached: 1654538361616.jpg (468x655, 21.07K)

I nearly Spoiled me after searching Sisel on Google images

Bloodborne doesn’t have a twist, it was all obvious.

How was it obvious?

Doki Doki Literature Club had one of the best, I never saw it coming and still think about how great it was

I don't understand. Did he get to the point where she gets killed?

Wait, what's the twist?

>3h
>3h

Your first VN?

user a twist being obvious or not does not disqualify it from being a twist. None of the marketing, the game's packaging, not even descriptions of the DLC on the Playstation store give any hint at all the Bloodborne is anything but ghouls, wolves, and beasties. And again, even if you know the twist, just how far the game runs with it is utterly wild.

Attached: Celestial_emissary.png (902x1080, 1.53M)

I don't like VNs

In the first Ace Attorney case, Mia Fey is your mentor and she helps show you the ropes with the first case. The second case of the game is solving her murder which happens immediately afterwards.

Not this bitch, fuck Mia. The ending to Case 1-2 is such a cop out, I wouldn't blame anyone for dropping the series after being handheld by this cunt for the entire first half of the game.

Honestly? The better version of DDLC because they actually built the plot around it and turned it into an interactive minigame.

Attached: 5.jpg (1015x561, 289.23K)

That's what doki doki is

Attached: 1645919134356.png (827x742, 333.35K)

And how is that a twist?
It's like saying that your first village in RPG getting razed by the villain is somehow a twist

It's fine. White was already cheating by "controlling" the courtrooms anyway. Phoenix did catch him legitimately, it's just that he was supposed to have too much influence to lose normally.

I will agree the execution kinda sucks.

This is still going to be my favorite of all time. When you find the VHS and see what really happened to your wife.

Attached: the truth.jpg (1280x720, 63.17K)

Mia was splattered all over the covers and promotional material for this game and was marketed as an important character, but you are peobably a fucking zoomer that isnt even supposed to be inside this website. Please go back to twitter

OP, could you maybe, just for once, not be a massive faggot and avoid posting Twitter? It's for your own health, as well as the board.
You're like a tumor.

Attached: 1654289102947.jpg (498x473, 83.95K)

what is it?

Because the game implies that you two are going to be partners solving cases together throughout the game. She's also on the game's cover next to the rest of the game's cast which suggests that she'd be around just like them. There is nothing to suggest that she's a disposable character or that something like that could happen to her. Thus, it is a twist.

Mia was almost as bullshit as this one, except Mia actually made me feel and not just angry at the devs

Attached: kaede.jpg (225x225, 10.02K)

Layton 3. One of the best endings to a game.

Have you played the full trilogy? Mia is an important and relevant character in every game.

I don't get it

sad thing about this is that the yandere scene was already spoiled to everyone interested in the game. I mean the entire nature of the twist wasn't spoiled if you didn't understand japanese but I went into this knowing somewhat where it would go, wish I had absolutely no idea.

Yeah but she's not advertised on the box as a fucking ghost. Shit caught me off guard when i first played too, it's not common knowledge looking at AA from the outside

But user, Mia appears in most things as a spirit anyway.
Kaede stays dead even if everyone treats her as the real heroine.

yes but she is dead and I and half the JP fanbase wanted to romance her and have consensual missionary sex with her. now its impossible

Yes, but you don't know that when it happens dummy. Her being able to come back as a ghost isn't shown until later.