Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix+ released on Steam like two weeks ago. How are those extreme perfects going...

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix+ released on Steam like two weeks ago. How are those extreme perfects going, you DID buy the game, right?

Attached: 1341799107202.gif (377x269, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kyxwkn3W0uc?t=929
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813594750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes but I'm bad at it.

I can't do double presses to save my life, god forbid there are triple presses. Quad holds are no issue though thankfully because steam deck back buttons

Attached: 1652994573465.png (500x500, 186.29K)

>Project Denuvo

Waiting to ver cracked. Fuck sega btw

>I can't do double presses to save my life
It's all about memorization, but not in the way you might think. This video does a decent job at explaining how to read multi-notes, after I saw it I imediatly noticed an improvement in my gameplay:

youtu.be/Kyxwkn3W0uc?t=929

Starts at 15:29 if time stamped link doesn't work.

Attached: 45678120e1e596ac47b85b721292b4e0.jpg (1800x1500, 1M)

>paying for denuvo ridden dog shit years after the fact
Enjoy being treated like a third class citizen. I'm not paying sega for that bullshit

The audacity to charge full price for a game that's been out for a decade turned me off

I have it on Switch and PS4 I'm not buying it again.

>extreme perfects going
i consider it a success just surviving an extreme song in megamix+/FT so i will just play on my own pace

Attached: 1589559916235.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

is the pc version actually bad

yes, denuvo makes you lag and this makes you miss, less content, Sony still copyrights you in Youtube, etc. No reason to buy it.

sux

I did buy it, just a few minutes after release actually, but I'm waiting on the weekend to visit my sister and play it together

Attached: steam_c7l4SzG3E8.jpg (1919x850, 328.84K)

you didnt "own" the game

Attached: file.png (1486x348, 108.4K)

>less content
Compared to what? Also what's missing?

Is it cracked?

I could FC Remote Controller on Vita, in this one I can barely finish it. How in the fug are you supposed to do the triangle presses? They're always spread out across the screen and my eyes can only identify two before the note's already gone. Also I have to be missing something with holds. During the first third of Wintry Winds I can get a cool on every note, hold every button until I have to press it again and I'm still not on course for a Great.

Attached: 1615776940853.png (500x469, 173.46K)

No.

Attached: 1653561020926.png (711x711, 517.59K)

see:

>60 bux
I'll wait for one of Sega's amazing sales.

I already own Future Tone so obviously I bought it again.

Probably due to FT's autistic arcade scoring system. It's not (as much) accuracy based as F/2nd/X. FT is pure score attack against a chart's base score and why it goes above 100%.

Every 10 notes in a combo, up to 50, the score of a note increases. If you drop your combo the note score resets and you bleed a ton of score.
There's a bonus for reaching and maintaining max health which happens naturally for FCs.
And to round it all out, holds are optional but learning to maximize your hold times (via quad macro) shits out score.

FT makes beginners think they're shittier than they actually are.

Post shirts

Attached: uohhh.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

I will buy it once they removed Denuvo, if they dont, i will just pirate it.

you could pirate it now, tough guy.

IDK. I don't play these games. Should I get it and see if I'm any good?

Attached: 1653138217512.jpg (838x471, 123.2K)

To be fair when FT was released and translated for ps4 people did warn the newfags that it uses the arcade style and is much harder than other Diva titles.

you can emulate the PSP/3DS/PS3 games, play the Arcade dump natively, and also have access to clones like PPD and Heartbeat.
you don't need to pay in to find out.

I've read the game has lag and random hick ups. Totally unacceptable since its og hardware is a fucking windows vista arcade frankenshit. Also its a rhythm game.

If you have a PS4 or Switch then you can try out a demo, personally as someone who put several hundred hours across multiple Project Diva (and Mirai) games I'd say go for it, they're fun as fuck.

Attached: 3a713e3b354099e425101e026a866b6a.jpg (1378x1478, 173.87K)

I have recently discovered BRING IT ON, and loving it.

Fuck me though, Jitterbug from Normal to Hard is a jump and a half

downloading now

any nude mods out yet?

Keep me posted.

the song or the chart? because the community thinks the chart is pretty shit, especially the ending.

AFT had nude mods for years so yes.

Yes.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813594750

The guy has a shit ton more on his profile.

Chart.

Wonder how retarded the pricing will be for the Switch version's Plus DLC expansion. Getting its current total amount of songs, which is around 170 is already ridiculous without discounts.