Honeymoon period ended fast for this game. I almost feel like I wasted my time playing this game...

Honeymoon period ended fast for this game. I almost feel like I wasted my time playing this game. Finished it but I have no reason to replay it nor motive. It is not a good game.

Attached: 1651456028911.jpg (1398x1331, 492.56K)

That's great but I don't remember asking.

opt-in gangbang invasions is whats killed it

I have 500 hours

Biggest problem with open world games is that you end up disappointed that there wasnt a lot in the world as you thought. Then all the open space ends up being more tedious than game breaking.

Attached: 1652130990771.jpg (2048x1658, 297.67K)

Now that the dust has settled, is OP still a faggot?

>Done 3 playthroughs
>Currently swapping between my fourth and a challenge run.
>Over 400 hours of playtime
>Has the best NPC in all the soulsborne games
>Has the best boss in all the soulsborne games
>Has the most difficult boss in all the soulsborne games
>Several S tier boss themes
And this is all without a DLC
And if the PvP wasn't so insanely shit, I would have played it even more.
It is a good game.

And all of that is ruined by the open world aspect.

Dont feel so

Nah.
I was very much against the open world aspect when I first heard about it. But after playing it several times now, I like it.
I do hope their next game will be a more linear game, as I do preffer that. But I still hope they will make another open world game again later.
They have surely learned a lot from making ER, so I expect their next open world, if they make one will have ironed out the most glaring issues.

Queer

I could tell the game is boring garbage from the first hour, after seeing the empty copy paste "open world" and the nonsense dialogue that tried so hard to sound like Dark Souls writing. With delibarately shit perfomance for no visual benefit

It's pretentious and derivative garbage for the masses and to prop up the gaming industrial complex

>a challenge run
What kind?
>best NPC
Which?
>best boss
Which?

It is only open world if you let it be.
>don't explore
>don't do side content
>don't stray from the main story
Problem solved. You are now playing the linear game you love.

Except you miss out on lots of stones and such you need for upgrading.

Calling it a challenge run might be a stretch.
But blue dancer talisman. So no armour at all and fist weapons so I can get low enough weight for the full scaling.
Sellen.
Malenia.

Attached: 1651607428934.jpg (1920x1080, 3.3M)

>mfw I realized there are no black people in the Lands Between

The niggers were the undead soldiers.

Attached: 1503937558097.gif (340x324, 218.35K)

The game is considerably better for repeat playthroughs than past Souls games since you can kickstart most builds quickly if you know where to go. The world is also designed to be quickly traversible once you know where all the shortcuts and teleporters are.

It's one of the only few games where the open world actually works in favour of its core gameplay. It beats running through a dungeon that has nothing I want in it.

How are the discord trannies STILL at it. Who the fuck cares anymore

I've unironically never seen so many people turn on a game this fast before. Fucking Skyrim had more good will before people realized it sucks.

Skyrim had lots of mods to sustain it.

Good thing about an open world is that you can skip areas you don't need on repeat playthroughs

I didn't feel it was tedious until playing it for over 300 (closer to 350) hours, and that's more than any other game
Though I do wish some areas could be smaller

>Good thing about an open world is that you can skip areas you don't need on repeat playthroughs
Except all the stones you need to upgrade.