UPDATE IT NOW NOW NOW

>UPDATE IT NOW NOW NOW
>WHY IS X BROKEN IDC ABOUT YOUR FAQ
>I HAVE ADVICE FOLLOW IT OR YOUR MOD IS SHIT
Why are subscribers always entitled fucking faggots? They always act like retard consumers as if they were paying for a service and talking to customer support. If you don't like how a mod is, stop downloading, stop subscribing, just fuck off and make your own.

Attached: a356d7a366e83f307ac52b5a0e34b0540349b413.jpg (444x208, 19.18K)

are you the gmod mod maker retard who threw a temper tantrum and put a bunch of dumb shit in all his addons? lmao

fix your mod faggot

Not my job. Wait or fuck off

it's especially funny when a mod tons of people use suddenly get deleted and the game discussion is filled to the brim with their salty tears
and then i find out the reason the author deleted it was because they're spergs and just had some beef with some other mod dude or whatever so they deleted purely out of anger/hate/jealosy
daily reminder to keep a copy with you offline forever so you don't rely on these dogshit systems. and no "convenience" is not an excuse.

your mods are worth nothing and will not fix your shitty personality

It IS worth nothing. Most mods are some 5 minutes hobby shit. The big ones that aren't have a whole team to keep it going. So why the fuck are small time modders constantly getting cried at to do shit?

stop being a lazy faggot and fix your mod
if you have the time to post on this board even play games you can fix it

Why? Am I getting paid to do it? Should I just go paint chess pieces for people out of the goodness of my own heart? Fuck you and fuck off

get back to work you stupid faggot, I want it fixed.

go fuck yourself bethesda fag if you don't do it someone else will do it

You are a coder. You learned how to program for yourself but you will only ever recieve recognition when you do your job for other people's convenience, because it did not change the fact that your skill only truly has leverage as a utility for others.
A program you make for yourself is useless to everyone else unless you release it, so you are worthless unless you do so. You will transition as a way to cope with the lack of meaning, and it will not help whatsoever. Get to work and fix your mod.

Do it then. No one is stopping you. Mods aren't paid products or services. Why would anyone ever worry about competition? It's retarded.

>recognition
Yes I post regularly on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum because I want prestige and fame and to be known and recognition. Fucking twat

Why did you publish your mod if you didn't want recognition? Isn't it something you made for yourself? Don't you have anything else in life to show off to others?

Because I felt like it. Not worth it desu. Just saddles you with a horde of little shits. Also fuck you again, just because. Faggot. Stop trying to help people on here, no one needs you

can't stand the heat? get out of the kitchen
no one owes you shit

I was humiliating you. Get to work and fix your mod.

Pathetic faggot, post your mod so I can shit on it

Why come ask me for food if you can cook it yourself you shiteating cunt?
Begging for a mod is more like humiliating YOURself nigger. Time to learn to make your own mod

ESLs and third worlders run the comment sections. They don't know how to read, they just bitch.

Yeah that's what I need. More niggerfaggots puking all over my carpet. Why don't you take a wild guess?

>Why come ask me for food
no one's asking shit for shit, you narcissistic retard, so either shut the fuck up and fix your mods, or leave the scene entirely because you're clearly not cut out for it

Begging? No one wants your broken crap to show up on the workshop.