What gacha does Any Forums play?

What gacha does Any Forums play?

Attached: counter side slut.png (721x975, 919.8K)

I've been getting back into azur lane and uma musume

Attached: 1638240933713.png (1628x1628, 1.12M)

Arknights

Attached: char_254_vodfox_1.png (1024x1024, 300.03K)

Girls Frontline, and only Girls Frontline.

Attached: 1652050460258.jpg (250x250, 30.75K)

magireco na

Attached: cryloli.jpg (568x460, 44.17K)

if only the way you pull for girls wasn't for fucking garbo and mega ass

I play azur lane. i'm a pretty bored with it since i've long ago 'beaten' it and i've tried looking for something else but every other game i've tried are filled with those predatory monetization tactics that the genre has become famous for which are distinctly absent from azur lane.

the OP was written in the present tense user

Mario kart tour

Don't play Epic Seven.

Attached: rabi1.png (492x428, 147.31K)

Yeah girls being locked behind resources you need to craft that are completely free to get is bullshit.
I'd rather just pay money for rolls and hope I get the one girl I want after a few hundred dollars kek

Attached: 1650419213857.png (728x546, 379.03K)

Every gacha is pay2win and predatory to some extent, but Guardian Tales, Arknights, and Counter: Side are pretty f2p friendly and don't feel like they're trying to suck your wallet dry constantly.

For example, Guardian Tales has skins you can buy with ingame currency, no limited-time characters except for a single Slayers collab, no character dupes needed, and you can get every character you want as f2p if you play for long enough.

Attached: guardian tales lina.png (1580x2254, 3.38M)

Arknights is the only one that has retained my interest beyond a week.

I just started playing gfl and counterside. I used to play Azur lane but got bored after I got the girls I wanted. I might just unironically download genshin because I never got in on the hype and just got a new phone.

No, play Epic Seven. It's super generous for a gacha.

Attached: PkEHrg2.png (1600x1600, 2.16M)

They had the costume from the silly filler idol episode?

Attached: Amelia counter.jpg (640x480, 63.58K)

Granblue

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040210000_02.png (960x800, 279.32K)

Counter side. Love it since hot girls and actually interesting story.
Wanted to replay FEH but I must have deleted my account or something so fuck it.

do you mean what gacha does Any Forums pay?

Only fgo and priconne because I've got old/low end hardware

How easy is it to reroll in counterside
And how jewish is it

I play FEH and EscaH. I am enjoying both a fair bit.
I dropped Shadowverse to play EscaH though. I kind of liked Shadowverse but that game really wanted you to play it more than a game or two a day. And fuck, I didn't hate playing the game but I actually wanted to play other games.
Both FEH and EscaH only demands a couple of minutes worth of your time once you're caught up and isn't grinding for some event.

There's a Delete Account button, you get ~11 rolls on the special limited banner and ~100 rolls on the normal banner. takes about 10 min per reroll. just make sure to close out of the game when it forces you to spend 1k gems on the normal banner and google all the current codes so you have enough gems to buy the limited banner.
not jewish at all, you get 100+ rolls a month.