Paying $40USD for Sonic Origins when picrel exits

>Paying $40USD for Sonic Origins when picrel exits

Attached: 1654535538759.png (577x218, 44.48K)

Those are illegal copies.

No since I'm using the Steam versions of Sonic CD and and SK3 and Sonic 1 and 2 are based on the mobile ports, which are free.

>Forever
>Absolute
>AIR
These names are autistic.

All four games encourage and prefer you use the legal versions of the games. Sonic Forever and Sonic 2 Absolute use assets from the free mobile releases. Just download the .apks and extract the Data.RDSK files.

S3K AIR specifically tells you to use the Steam version of S3K even though any ROM on the same revision as the Steam version will do.

Sonic CD Restored is literally a mod for the Steam version that you can set up as a standalone application.

why do sonic fans always have autsim?

Attached: 1413506336439.png (211x246, 10.54K)

Do you want the actual reason or meme

>Not giving Sega $40 for games I've already purchased several times over the years
El oh el

>all of them require legal copies of the games to be used as a base
>illegal

Attached: 1653415649287.jpg (315x295, 24.13K)

>Autistic Sonic fag completely misses the reason people call him autistic
This is GENUINE autism.

Sonic Origins is for console kids and people who have never updated video drivers or manually applied a software patch.

It's less feature-ruch, but it's meant for a different audience.

If they didn't give them names people would get confused.
I prefer the autists with a spine who port games to PC/make fangames to the autists who blindly suck corporate cock and rage on social media.

No one cares, it's impossible to outdo whatever fan projects will ever come up with, just look at any fan emulators and fan games such as SRB2 and AM2R

None of the current options for 3&K can be considered definitive because none of them run on the Retro Engine, claiming otherwise is a cope and always has been. Seriously getting tired of you clueless faggots.

>b-buh muh autistic option buffet
The Origins version will get mods like any other Sonic game, so that's a moot point.

Attached: 1532284677766.gif (250x250, 41.38K)

Why does running on the retro engine matter when you have the original game running wide-screen on PC? The Retro Engine was created to streamline the process compared to a port.

Actual reason autism makes you hyperfocus and sonic was huge in the 90s and 2000s it also sonic x because it had a dumb enough plot where it takes like 5 minutes to make an OC Donut Steele

>paying money for videogames

>playing sonic at all
cringe

I'm a diagnosed aspie and I didn't found the games to be any fun.

Retro Engine has superior collision detection and better performance.

less input latency

I am tempted to support an official release, but I am also worried about mods with denuvo.
I want my playable Amy and homing attack option.

>superior collision detection
Depends, it's a bit off in places too.
>better performance
As far as I'm aware AIR has support for whatever the hell you want.
>input lag
This one's actually a good point.

I think og hardware is the best choice for hyper accuracy autists, AIR for people who like customization, Origins for convenience and controls. Maybe Origins will eventually just be the best outright for all but 100% perfect accuracy. Depends on how modding turns out, I guess.