Minecraft 1.19 releases tomorrow

>Minecraft 1.19 releases tomorrow
>No one gives a shit

Attached: minecraft-1.19-release-date-time-wild-update.jpg (640x358, 68.71K)

Less and less mods work every single day

Wait, does it really release tomorrow? Wtf
What are the most exciting things about this update?

frogs
new type of tree in a new type of swamp biome
new rare underground city with new extremely beefy mob that drops jack shit
rare new mob for redstone people
that's literally everything outside of like command changes, they didn't even try for this one

>dev at a glacial pace
>updates are now mod-tier changes
>now split updates into three parts to give what was promised years ago
>wtf why is noone excited?
It is a mystery.

>new rare underground city
is it fun to explore with good loot and stuff? like some kind of underground atlantis type of shit?

It's got a new kind of enchantment for your pants that lets you move faster while sneaking, some items that let you make a compass that will direct you towards the place where you died, and the big beefy mobs will be following you around by sound (they can be distracted by throwing things like snowballs to redirect them)
it's alright but this shit was promised like two updates (years) ago so it's tough to be really excited for it at this point

Attached: FLAOT1.png (985x911, 1.37M)

Every time there's an update I basically just fly around with noclip to see whatever it is, then I stop playing. There's not much use in actually playing the game when the map is eventually going to be obsolete.

Minecraft updates don't feel that substantial, like I played the caves and cliffs update and axolotls can only hold your attention for like 1 session of play. Whatever.
Also I want java edition so I can mod out spiders but don't wanna double dip.

>There's not much use in actually playing the game when the map is eventually going to be obsolete.
>He is a singelplayer fag

>One new biome that was supposed to fix a shitty existing one
>Two new mobs, one that's pure flavor unless you manage to somehow get in near a magma cube, and one that only automation fags are interested in
>A big feature that was promised 2 updates ago that was handled to poorly in execution that you can only get 2 or 3 useful things from it despite extreme rarity and difficulty of exploration
>A boat with a chest
I wonder why?

You just know they keep updating because they dislike the free mod community, so they try the least work possible just to break mods.

Because they dont like modded minecraft, of course, so they give you something worth nothing to frammentate the playerbase.

so basically nothing!

the server im playing on wont even update because its too much effort

>You just know they keep updating because they dislike the free mod community

Not even that but they have to push out small shitty updates that change nothing because Microsoft has to keep them on a payroll for something at least.

not its literally that. They need to do something or the community will ALWAYS shit on them in creativity, manpower and content term.

They need to stop the community to have a critical mass of autism and content, or they will not be able to sell anything new

wdym? I'm still playing tons of mods in 1.12.2

Mojang clearly didn't give a shit

The problem with minecraft adding all these new structures and mobs-
Is that there's jack shit you gain from them. It's not like Terraria where there's all these unique items and gear and weapons that are locked behind mobs and exploration. You explore a place and you get fucking gold ingots, at best an enchanting book. Fucking pointless, all of it. Kill a mob and you get either some ultra specific item that's single use, or you get nothing or some generic thing. It's all so pointless.

Attached: 1628733099025.gif (498x454, 1.9M)

>They need to stop the community to have a critical mass of autism and content, or they will not be able to sell anything new

Maybe but only a small percentage of the minecraft community even plays modded. 90% play vanilla.

Vanilla with serber plugins I mean.

Why the fuck would I give a shit about nu-minecraft ???
It was already bad when notch was in charge, now it's even fucking worse

you ignore what gave minecraft the boost and what most of the discussion keeping it alive is about.

Why are you guys whining about updates being lazy? Minecraft is a finished game that doesn't really need to be updated.

>minecraft is a finished game
lol

>you ignore what gave minecraft the boost and what most of the discussion keeping it alive is about.

Sure as shit not mods. More people care about something retarded like mc speedruns than mc mods.

Not even going to play modded if Thaumcraft isnt updated and AE2 isnt installed

those things keep zoomer for like a month, and those need to be replenished every months. You need to have turboautisn with good builds and custom mods to entice them.

>Thaumcraft

Isn't that shit still on 1.12

>Sure as shit not mods

Attached: mik.png (527x522, 155.06K)

Look at a list of modded serbers and their playercounts and compare them to vanilla plugin serbers.

Did you mean 1.7.10?
All add-ons including one that allows you to brainwash cute monstergirls from GoG mod into obedient dog-like pets is still on 1.7.10.

I'll repeat myselft trying to make it clear for you. Those players are temporary. They come here because their parent buy them things because they see nice and modded things on youtube and want some. They leave after some time and DO NOT RETURN.

I have lost count of how many children I've seen beginnin minecraft while chatting about modded runs with meme things, sure, but thats what you get.

And then there still people playing 1.7.10, and they will long after this generation will ALL stop playing minecraft and the next too.

>AE2
How is it compared to other tech mods? I've played IC2 (most fun energy system as it's the most accurate to real life, but ugly gray boxes as machines), Immersive Engineering (no ugly gray boxes but machines and energy isn't as fun as IC2) and I'm now trying Thermal Foundation (ugly gray boxes with a boring energy system)

>imagine no playing only 1.12.2