Director of Dragon Age speaks out

Game will 100% be garbage confirmed

Attached: 17588C50-EF8F-4D16-93F7-285F1C5CC44F.jpg (828x1242, 351.43K)

It was always going to be garbage, its bioware and going to be shit no matter what so who gives a fuck let the game fail and the series die

OP being a garbage twitter screencap posting subhuman confirmed

>define wokeness
easy, it's everything I don't like

Attached: 1641506879360.jpg (1493x1080, 170.11K)

Attached: bioware_logo.png (224x60, 4.93K)

Being antagonistic to nebulous strawmen worked so well in the past.
I wonder if he's consciously aware of the irony of whining about people not being able to define a criticism, while clearly having no specific target for his bitching

Attached: passive aggressive little bitch (noun) David Gaider 1.png (521x487, 54.8K)

phonefags should not be allowed to make new threads.

Bioware has been faggot-friendly for years.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

this
also Any Forums should have IDs and robot enabled

>define 'woke'
Any political, racial or social pandering to groups in distinct minorities for brownie-points from people who won't buy your games anyway.

>define woke
Pretty sure everybody says something about white westerners that pretend to care about things to make themselves feel better without actually solving the issue.
Which he then ignores of course and focuses on the comments that say 'your mum lmao'

Inclusinvess for the sake of inclusiveness regardless if it fits the theme/plot/game/etc. or not.

>this will sell our game
Can't they just shut up and work?

It kinda bothers me how people (especially writers) tend to really really desperately try to redefine what words mean to avoid criticism.

>yesss controversy will surely help sell our game

Gameplay will trash, walls of inane verbose text, also how many "directors" did it have until now?

He looks like someone that would direct a BioWare game

>lefties
>work
Can they ever?

You don’t already know it’s garbage after 2 and 3?

it means disgusting trannies and ugly black people

americans live in a bubble. it's crazy...

anyway I'll just continue ignoring their media as much as possible but their money corrupts just about everything eventually

I came to the same conclusion as this guy the other day, after hearing a friend say woke in real life for the first time. I also asked for a definition, coming from someone that doesn't post on imageboards, and got nothing other than how people hurt their feelings.

You say this like it wasn't already known. It's another Faggot Age made by Nu-Bioware, there was never any chance of it being quality.

The mega irony is that even if they're successful (they won't be, but if they for some reason are), and manage to change the definition of for example "plot hole" to whatever they want, that won't really help.

People will still watch their series, or play their game, or watch their movie or read their book and feel a sensation that something's wrong. All you've potentially removed is people's ability to describe exactly what that feeling stems from and that's doing you no favors in the long run.

Being on tw*tter is work to them.

you buyfags need to seriously reel it in If you don't like this behavior.
STOP BUYING VIDEOGAMES

You are a tranny asm0s

Why is bioware being cocky did they forget their last 2 games Anthem and ME Andromeda were steaming piles of shit?
Aren't they aware that they are next on the EA chopping board?

>confirmed
Bioware being garbage was confirmed way back when Mass Effect 2 came out. Everything released since then has contributed to a death spiral. Amazing how much idiots will forget Anthem and Andromeda.

I remember this being a massive thing when people were shitting on star wars sequels.
It doesn't mean anything to shift discussion away from a specific term, because even when the premise isn't laughed out the room, people can (and did) simply call it shit writing

Attached: passive aggressive little bitch (noun) David Gaider 2.png (522x507, 48.74K)

They think they are immune because the twitter mob will protect them.

collect enough twitter wokebux and you can work everywhere (in cali)

If you want a proper definition of woke then you should ask Any Forums.
I'm sure there's an info-graphic or something tracing the concept back to the Frankfurt School and Leninism which also points out precisely how many of the key people involved were Jewish.

Based.

Attached: 1653074568043.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Based, Any Forumstards on suicide watch that they aren't making Dragon Age political like they want it to be.

We live in an age of "advertisement 2.0". The goal is no longer to make us want to buy a product, the goal is to force product upon us. They do this by manipulating sales numbers, bot-advertisement and media coverage and so on.
It is no longer:
>look how good our product is, don't you want it now?
It is:
>look our product is good and you will buy it

Bioware is dead, like every other company EA bought out. What you're seeing now is the maggots puppeting its corpse.

Sounds like getting cucked and fucking kids is on the menu.

Can't define "woke" huh? Just wait till after I shower and eat breakfast, I'll give that arrogant fucko a piece of my mind.

Attached: IMG_0612.png (872x632, 207.14K)

A lot of people "noticed" it with Star Wars because it was such a famous IP and it had the most amateurish writing imaginable. The best way to garner internet attention is then to try to defend it, but you can't defend something that's objectively fucked (like writing) so the only play is to try to redefine what terms mean.

chuds still can't define what "woke" means though

The lowest level at which reality can be controlled is language.
I'm paraphrasing Philip K. Dick, but you get the idea. It's the same bullshit behind "only whites can be racist because racism = prejudice + power".

They can't make good games anymore so they have to make it about sides and being attention whores.

Serious question: where did all the talent in the video game industry go? It's as if it's been evaporating into literally nothing the last 20ish years.