Already base roster in SF6

>already base roster in SF6
>meanwhile the other hasn't managed to get into a single game besides her first
Why did C. Viper fail to catch on while Juri conquered SF?

Attached: 1647165365734.jpg (1545x841, 753.85K)

C. Viper was in MvC3.
Juri is also much more popular.

Simple. Juri is cute and has foot value.

C. Viper has ugly ass hair and looks like Chanty Binx.

I dont want Viper in another game unless she has the same complexity and tech skill required like in 4

Footfags and yellow fever degenerates.
How any man could think Juri is attractive next to C.Viper who has her giant tits hanging out of a sexy suit is beyond me. Also, her gimmick is awesome

>wanted to play C Viper
>was still playing on the xbox with people around in the house
>lose a round
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Viper had a time of "popularity" as the only non hated newcomer, and her biggest merit was being Capitain Commando. Juri and Hakkan were just better than the first SF4 characters.

Im sad that C.Viper became forgotten. Don't get me wrong, Juri is better and deserved all the love she got but Damn man. C.Viper isn't bad either, c'mon.

She stole Juri's spot in mvc3 instead of sfv so you deserve this.

My single mother is being wronged again!!!

JUSTICE FOR MAH KWEEEEN

Why do people like C. Viper at all?
In a world with super powers and pure technique and skill excels to super human feats, a woman with gadgets is boring as fuck and only used in an overstayed lame plotline that finally fucking ended.

Heckin Batperson!

I'm so excited for the new capshit movie!

Viper is too generic.
One of capcom golden recipes for a classic beloved character is just taking heavy inspiration from jojo.
Stroheim > Guile
Lisa Lisa > Rose
Pillarmen > Urien and Gill
Jolyne > Juri

Meanwhile Viper just looks like a kof left over character, I remember her getting a lot of shit for that back in the day.
She didn't get much recognition until people started showing off her gameplay and people got interested but then came along juri and Viper was done.

Attached: t2m6ga0o6w391.jpg (1267x1500, 1.51M)

inhale Juri's sweat fumes losers

Attached: juri foota.jpg (1920x1080, 325.48K)

ugly with a boring moveset

>Laura
>Kolin
>Menat
>Catsuit Juri
Coomers were eating with with SFV

Capcom saw that one animation, you know, THAT one

Jokes on you I play her exclusively in 5. Jokes on me I play Juri in 5

how fun is viper? i think i heard she has super jumps (or was it hops?) like in KoF? is she less of a footsie SF character?

I always thought Viper is just as effective as an 'anti Chun Li'. It's not as obvious as a crazy kicking Korean but just look:

>Western suit vs chinese dress
>Tech enhanced vs Ki based martial arts
>CIA/spy vs interpol
>Rude and arrogant vs respecting
>Outward sexuality (busty top, midriff) vs classy
>Actual mother vs adopting kids

viper is a character people only like for the gameplay, which is high execution and free form
juri meanwhile is the original "my playerbase are all coomers who have sub 2000 rank points" character who just kind of does fireball pressure and the odd yolo dash move until she wins
Since SF6 is a baby game where you press X to hadouken a character like viper who was always kind of a minority pick will never ever be playable because capcom wants to pander to the zoomers who think dash up strike/throw mixups are the apex of fighting games

She is a big time zoner with her seismo and TK specials. She pressures safely with SJC FA out of her attacks. Same for her normals she has better recovery and frame traps if you SJC FA them. She's one of the best characters all throughout 4 and insanely fun but only when you grind the tech skill needed to use her

she's basically an anime character who does a lot of jump cancel cancels (move that has jump cancel property canceling the startup of the jump into other grounded moves) to break the rules of the game - it's no surprise they put her in marvel and she plays pretty much identically outside bigger hitboxes and chain combos