When was the last time you went to a gaming or anime convention?

When was the last time you went to a gaming or anime convention?

Attached: 1653004014346.png (1084x1080, 1.53M)

I know you saved this off Any Forums but this girl is literally like 14. Delete the pic and be more careful in the future

Never in my life I look like I'm 40 since I was 16.

Around 12 yeas, I'm not a kid anymore and also I'm not a pedophile.

FUCK Klee.

Matsuri around 2009 or 2010? Somewhere around there, it's been a really long time. I cosplayed too. I wouldn't go to one today though, anime is really fallen from what it was back when I enjoyed it.

Embrace being a fat bald man from the age 16, grow all what's left of your hair and facial hair out and go for the homeless beggar look.

Attached: 1654040259917.png (1326x1368, 108.73K)

I feel like there has to be other reasons to go to a gaming convention other than underage sex

Probably going to Anime Expo this year if any of you know wtf that is.

Attached: excuse me princess.jpg (1500x1001, 263.12K)

I never went to a convention, my friends were mean and made fun of me by saying they would go and not invite me and did.
Loads of people were mean to me.

if youre a loser yes

feet

No Japanese guests, so I feel like it's not worth it for the admission and pain of even getting in there at times.

Went to Mikuland(VR) about a month ago
does that count?
if not, then probably more than a decade ago

Attached: SBZMiku.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

there is literally no cunny at gaming conventions
only old roasties pretending to care about games

I never saw the point of anime conventions.
I'm too much of an autist to actually just talk to strangers at a con.

The biggest problem with buttfuck conventions as they aren't any place Japanese guests would want to visit (ie places that are the capital of some European country or LA/NewYork)

Dafaq what kind of draw is there to go to AX then? Other then maybe SPY X Family exclusive merchandise?

are those pubes?

Is Any Forums old enough to remember when good, attractive cosplays were rare and a picture like this was a blessing? Now you can go on twitter and find 40 saber cosplayers in 5minute, and even see their asshole if you donate 5 bucks to OF

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 17-49-53 5040304619_03eeff141f_b.jpg (JPEG Image 664 × 1000 pixels) – Scaled (81%).png (540x814, 716.44K)

my third world gaming/anime convention are so shitty there's only smash ultimate, fotm anime and kpop.

About 5 years ago, it was not a place for loners despite what you may have heard/think, the place was overcrowded, loud and it felt awkward being alone at panels because you always end up sitting next to some huge group, I competed in a mini fighting game tournament they had as well and it was pretty meh, haven't been back since of course in the last year I've turned my life around pretty majorly and I'm dating a cute trap who's interested in cosplay so I may go back with him this year or next

Attached: 1638617232993.gif (220x300, 247.72K)

Shark girl if she real

Attached: 1654316982950.jpg (3024x4032, 1.74M)

post trap
NOW

>live in a small city in yurope, hear news that there's going to be an anime convention for the first time ever
>attend the convention
>lots of fun, everyone's cool
>attend the next year too, it's a lot bigger but everyone's cool again
>corona hits, two years no con
>attend the con again this year
>there's a lot more people, again
>see like a dozen furries and like 10 people with fag flags or tranny stickers on their clothing
Can these disgusting fucks stop invading my hobbies, please? None of them even cosplayed as anything. The only faggots that cosplayed as something, cosplayed as characters from Percy fucking Jackson. I bet they don't even watch anime.

Attached: lynch choke.webm (662x372, 774.12K)

Cosplay thots went through some final destination social darwinism with OF and twitch. Really attractive girls who know even less about the anime bitches they are emulating found out how lucrative this all was and thus this new era was born. A nuclear arms race in cosplay thottery.

is there further proof that vcringers are for kids?

sucks to suck europoor

WHERE'S THE FUCKING SAUCE FOR THIS IMAGE FAGGOT

What's wrong with furries

How many watchlists are you on?

Situation is even worse in burgerland. I got to watch all my hobbies get invaded by grifters and wither on the vine with no way to save any part of it all.
t. sad burger

Besides they fact that they're dogfuckers, one of the furries was wearing an LGBT flag with the logo of The Church of Satan on it.

It's still better than living in Muttmerica

I love asian feet so much bros.

Attached: 1639386769624.webm (720x960, 2.87M)

2017. After that, I've either been too far away from any cons to go them without spending a few grand on travel and accommodation, or the cons nearby didn't have any guests or panels that interest me.
I used to volunteer at cons, and as long as you aren't stuck with a shitty job, then it's better than going as a guest. For any anons who want to volunteer, aim for physical roles, PA, or line minder, and if the con has the volunteers help with setup and teardown, then do WHATEVER you can to get out of packing bags. It's better to be a fatfuck sweating like a pig while you move tables and other heavy shit around on the expo floor with 30-40 other people than standing in a cramped, hot and sweaty room packing bags with 200 other people. Also, when you're setting up the expo floor you get a better idea of the layout, a peek at some of the things the booths are selling, and occasionally see some cool shit

Last weekend

Attached: i posted it again.jpg (2160x3840, 2.12M)

If you cosplay these days it should be an obligation for these teenagers to have an onlyfans.

Attached: 229204587_817732455774892_7412250001840561431_n.jpg (1080x1286, 159.55K)

You have no standards if you think this webm is any good in comparison to the OP pic. Someone just post the source before the thread dies.

I'm hesitate hitting on convention chicks cause I don't know if they're underage or barely legal.

>le mutt
sure thing europoor

cute boy

It's a dude

18 years old is no longer a teenager, uncle sam deems your ass a full ass adult ready for war.

same but it hate cosplayers.

Attached: 1632530254874.webm (840x610, 2.87M)