Jezz... that was CRINGE!

Jezz... that was CRINGE!

Attached: 1638033991121.png (400x400, 222.57K)

What does national Dex mean

SWSH is the best Pokemon game.

Bootlicker

>more cunny embedded garbage
kys op

pokemon is a mediocre game series carried by nostalgia and branding

>he wants the globohomo dex

#savetf2

new games just decided to not include all the pokemon despite them all being 10 year old reused assets even when they do get added as DLC

and no not like the 2D games where theyre not catchable but you can trade them from another, the code for them is not in the game they cannot exist on that cartridge at all

>idiots really thought people gave a shit about not being able to transfer 900 something pokemon into Sword/Shield and not having shit like ampharos or whatever was going to be a dealbreaker
>meanwhile in reality Pokemon Sword/Shield is the second best selling gen, only trailing behind Gen 1

That shit was cringe as a campaign, but it's established unequivocal fact now that Gamefreak deliberately withheld Pokémon from SwSh to release with paid DLC, and all the shills had to shut up.

who cares about cringe or base anymore?

And also if you stop paying Nintendo to keep your Pokémon stored on an app they can be lost forever while waiting for a game to release that you can transfer them to.

>using the script yourself

Were all pokemon eventually included? Or were there still some that never made the cut

Demanding a standard that was set before.
>cringe
No

>ask for the bare minimum
>pokefags call you entitled

I actually dare you to find a worse fanbase

Attached: 1611197518151.png (181x256, 58.92K)

You can't anime fanbases are maybe dumber AOT especially.

Nope. Some were still totally unobtainable.

I know why they did it.

>Foundation agents have been embedded in The Pokémon Company's infrastructure to suppress the popularity of the franchise. One such operation was the release of their video game Pokémon Sword and Shield with a limited number of Pokémon, which caused outrage amongst fans in 2019.

>1000+ party members in a RPG is the "bare minimum"
lmao since when?

Every single protest movement against Nintendo is cringe as hell. Anytime I see a mod, fan game, tournament, etc crushed under Nintendo's big fat corporate boot all the while they're stock price goes up and up, it brings me great joy. They owe you nothing.