Play Pandora's Tower. It's a cool game

Play Pandora's Tower. It's a cool game.

Attached: 1572912451199.png (500x300, 182.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Omou69BqNF8
youtu.be/6Dh3CQFoEh4
youtu.be/5mfpdWRy2aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I buy it from Wii U eshop?

Yes, you can. It costs 20 bucks on there. This is also your only chance before the shop closes down next year.

Of course you still can emulate it for the superior visual experience.

Attached: 015.png (1446x832, 1.54M)

Does it look any better on Wii U? I love the game but the blur in the original is hard to go back to.

I think you'd be able to make a better judgment by looking up footage from the Wii U port. The original Wii version definitely was neutered by the low resolution. The option to play it on pc is still the way to go if you really care about graphics. I actually bought the game off the eshop and went on to emulate it since I was morally right in doing so.

Attached: 1630400266879.png (1919x1079, 2.18M)

>Pandora's Tower
sell me on it. the screenshots actually look cool but im too lazy to look at gameplay or any potential spoilers

I suggest checking out the intro sequence, it should tell you everything about the plot and characters.

youtu.be/Omou69BqNF8

Gameplay is a cross between Zelda and Castlevania. You carry a chain which acts like a whip, you can bind enemies with it and severely cripple them at the same time. It's also used for solving puzzles and getting yourself across gaps.

You go into dungeons to gather monsterflesh for your cursed gf who happens to be a vegan. The irony is not lost on the characters. You also get to do regular stuff with your gf, it's basically a dating sim whenever you're at the homebase.

Attached: 1630400110385.png (1919x1079, 2.85M)

It's like a combo of 3D Zelda and 3D Castlevania gameplay-wise with a weird dating sim on the side where you feed your monster GF beast flesh while she grows tentacles. Definitely a unique one.

Still the best thing about the game.

Attached: booty.png (1443x604, 1.2M)

Are there any good playthroughs of the game? All the ones I've looked at are either blind playthroughs, idiots trying to be 'funny' or both.

Man, that's a tough one. Since the game is rather obscure you'd be hardpressed to find any decent playthroughs. I guess the best way to experience the game in a short amount of time without playing it yourself would be to look up a compilation of all the cutscenes on YouTube, there's one that's like an hour long or so. Also checking out bossfight compilations for this game is a good idea, too. The bosses are the best part about the game, they're all very well made and quite epic.

The regular boss theme is simply glorious:
youtu.be/6Dh3CQFoEh4

Attached: 1648698898906.png (854x480, 499.25K)

>that final boss theme
youtu.be/5mfpdWRy2aw

Attached: the soul of pandora's tower.png (1433x1027, 2.48M)

Pretty.

Attached: EtTjV5ZXIAEY7qM.jpg (2048x1536, 640.96K)

Looks neat. What's the best way to get this for Wii in Europe?

Your only viable option is to buy 2nd hand - and don't even think about getting a sealed copy, that'll cost you even more. The game is quite rare so you're better off with getting the cheaper digital release for the Wii U. Of course emulation is the best option if you have a gamecontroller to plug into your pc and a rig that's not entirely potato.

>tfw still no remake announced so far
>tfw still no next-gen version of that ass

Attached: closeup.png (991x457, 600.83K)

>Remake
Isn't the Dev stuck making shitty wanpiss game?

Sounds bad.

How about the devs finally focus on their sole original ip instead of making shitty ass fangames?

Attached: pls mommy don't.png (1365x614, 2.21M)

Cool disc-art.

Attached: FNGlIXWXoAU4YfX.jpg (1536x2048, 522.91K)

>if you want the best ending you have to back track at least 2-3 times each level to give your gf monster meat
kind of sucks

Thanks for reminding me, i was planning to emulate it since 2013 but i just forgot about it's existence. Gonna be hard to find the Japanese or at least an undub version.

It didn't bother me too much, I really cared about saving Elena so it was all fine.

Why won't you give the british dub a chance? Is it really that bad for you?