Scary looking enemy

>scary looking enemy
>turns out to be on your side

Attached: Crane-Fly.jpg (980x653, 84.85K)

>Zapped

Attached: fly-swatter-p11.jpg (370x433, 26.72K)

Imagine being afraid of harmless bugs. Theirs so much shit in life that's actually scary, bugs aint it.

The real thing to fear is crustaceans

Attached: 1654461439784.webm (720x720, 353.79K)

i just don't care for them, they're unwanted guests in human constructed buildings

Evolution made us disgusted of them for a reason. They'll spread disease, filth and lay their eggs under your pets' skin.

>on your side
Mosquito hawks are more like completely neutral NPCs. These boys are a better example of what you're going for.

Attached: 2473606816_3ab1348617_b.jpg (1023x814, 137.16K)

>enemy is present throughout entire game
>still as much of a threat as it was at the beginning

Attached: Pocket-Pitbull-700x467.jpg (700x467, 29.08K)

not afraid of the bug so much as the malaria it carries

I find them really cool. I like the second pair of small proto wings they have.

Fuck this alien shit

Fuck those hyperactive little shits.

Crabs are cute (minus those coconut ones) and lobsters only live under the ocean.

>kills all the roaches when you are sleeping
Truly bros

>The white female NPCs still fuck them anyways
Who programmed this shit?

It's more so people mistake them for the most annoying insect on the planet.

That's a fucking Crane Fly not a Mosquito.

Does it have awareness of its space and yours? My problem with insects is they fucking fly/crawl right at you. It's like they are asking to die. Moths in particular are such cunts always coming toward me, spazzing around the room, not even going for the light (though that attracts them initially). Even spiders, they can be chill as fuck on your wall not really causing any issues then one day they decide to run really fast towards you. FUCK OFF. This fucking thing would creep me out, luckily that doesnt exist in my country (or at least I hope it doesnt) but if it REALLY stayed out of sight (AWAY FROM ME) and just ate nigger bugs then I would actually buy some and be happy this ugly fuck is watching out for me.

>see one of these things on my wall
>terrified for a split second before I realize it isn't a spider
Crane flies are just too slow and dumb to be scary. It's like they actively want to die.

>harmless
Then why are they having 24/7 spastic attacks that inevitably lead them into retarding into you?

They are disturbing my sleep, therefore they must be destroyed.

If you come into my home uninvited, your life is forfeit.

i wish illidans immolation spell was real

The moment a bug of any kind violates the NAP by coming into my house it's open season

please note that if you have these inside your house consistently, they're eating the shit out of roaches and other nasty ass bugs in your place. They only eat bugs and they have a voracious appetite. Leave them the fuck alone unless you want to get obliterated by some nasty shit. They'll go away once you clean up your bug problem.

>Ctrl+F
>0 results for praying mantis

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you see this cuck you better string it from the gallows as a warning to its family and friends. No death is too gruesome for this piece of shit.

Attached: faggot.png (1200x1200, 820.93K)

false, they serve no purpose except as fodder for birds or other insects or to bump into your face repeatedly

I live in an area where venomous snakes and alligators are common occurrences. I still don’t like bugs

>kill them anyway
>don’t trust his friendly persona

House centipedes are fucking based. If you don't know what they are and what they do, it's a Lovecraftian Nightmare.
But they go after every single bug in your house, and they hungry motherfuckers. If they do their job well, you'll never notice them, you just won't see any bugs
Secret Guardian House Centipedes

Attached: matrix frens.jpg (500x500, 128.07K)