ITT: Most infamous vidya events of all time

ITT: Most infamous vidya events of all time

Attached: Do_you_guys_not_have_phones__-_BlizzCon_2018_Diablo_Immortal_reveal_0-21_screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 132.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QuDqraUlUcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in the end they won because blizzdrones can't help themselves but bend over backwards

Chinks dont care about western outrage, it was inevitable

Redshirtguy turn out to be a literal cuck.
Chang won.

Chris Metzen

Attached: chris.jpg (680x415, 47.76K)

Source?

Wan mirrion troops

never underestimate the amount of the money incel neckbeards will pay to escape the sad reality that is their life

Attached: ghost.jpg (1080x611, 78.91K)

wambo

You don't understand they are whaling ironically, it's funny. Blizzdrones are touched in the head.

Legends 3

It was a mobile game, of course it made money.

You laughed at him, but everyone in the audience has a phone, and only the fattest of PC Lards want a home port for games designed to be short portable experiences.

Attached: 1651589486704.jpg (447x496, 100.2K)

The release of Spore, and Electronic Arts having a world-wide class-action lawsuit against them for creating DRM which you could only remove by completely wiping your hard drive. It's generally regarded as the biggest bait-and-switch in all of vidya history.

Mobile gaming was A LOT different when this got announced. Mobile games are becoming like a small notch under console games now they can make pretty powerful mobile games.

I’m not defending it just saying

Attached: did_you_see_that.jpg (708x530, 50.81K)

Can't beat the classics.
youtu.be/QuDqraUlUcM

Attached: 1646600247647.png (528x488, 502.31K)

I blame Genshin Impact for this

it doesn't matter how powerful the hardware is, mobile gaming is by its very monetisation design absolute trash.

Dont meet your heroes

>missing the point this hard
I should have expected such autism from a 2hu poster.

Yes I know the game as a whole is probably dog shit I’m not touching it. Ive never put money on a predatory mobile game.

Hi

Attached: 544.jpg (1280x720, 58.79K)

Was his searching for his name but made it a post instead?

You cant stop consoomers. If the prices were somewhat reasonable I would think about it but holy shit. You get literally nothing from genshin wishes

kek this

people are absolutely hopeless

Asmongold bitches about yet still plays and advertise it to 80K people while paying blizzard $1000+ in gacha gems. Blizz drones will never learn to just move on and play a different game.

I tried going back and playing Diablo 2 years ago and the system just felt too dated and boring point and click shit.

You can get decent games from Japanese companies for $20-60