Thought this game would be good and the wish system would be like digital Pokémon cards or something

>thought this game would be good and the wish system would be like digital Pokémon cards or something
>you literally get nothing unless you spend $200

Why do zoomers spend so much on games? Do they not know games used to be $60

Attached: F9DEE749-B5D6-4B16-91CA-86F0BAE3C2F7.jpg (1200x1600, 794.04K)

Yes, yes, that's how I get many characters and hundred of hours of entertainment without spending a dime on the game. Boomers should know that games can cost $0 now instead of $90 (adjusted for inflation)

How? Just relentless grinding?

they've given away like $2000 worth of gems if you simply played the game

you're whining because you didn't get it all in a couple of hours after starting.

Attached: 1654340895944.jpg (1200x899, 133.74K)

I saved for a long time and got nothing but useless duplicates from everything. It’s such a dog shit system.

By logging in twice a day and sit down for an hour or 2 when a big update hits.

Nah you're not too dumb to understand the pity system, you're just shitposting about a game you barely played.

I don't understand the point of this game. Is it just collecting characters?

>thought this game would be good
>thinking that a gacha would be good

Attached: 1654036973719.png (444x491, 312.6K)

I got AR 30. Primogems are obscenely expensive welkin of the moon isn’t too bad but it’s all very predatory.

It is a very decent single player game no doubt

>I played for a couple of days and raged because I didn't get 100% of the game for free
My point exactly.

You can enjoy everything in the game without ever touching the wish system. You only need the characters they give you as part of the story.

>like digital Pokémon cards or something
?

Attached: 1614637748107.png (381x282, 250.3K)

Those were the original lootboxes zoomer

I know and bought them myself. I'm wondering why OP is stupid enough to think it would be like that since the Gacha game systems have been around for a while now.

>Those were the original lootboxes zoomer
the irony of this post

just playing the fucking game kek. I'm super casual on this shitty as game, only about half way through the story and got every character I wanted to have already from free shit

It's just like BOTW 2.0 but it also has collecting characters/weapons from the gacha, just like how BOTW has Amiibos. Except you can get almost everything you'd want for free unlike with BOTW(unless you pirate).

Attached: genshin.jpg (900x884, 143.39K)

I like the game I just think the mtx is too predatory and expensive

Because I don’t get how people actually get hooked paying for this shit

Because you're an entitled baby who has barely played the game. You get more than enough for free.