Is it true people only play persona as a friend simulator?

Is it true people only play persona as a friend simulator?

Attached: 3637101-vlcsnap-2020-02-17-05h50m32s463.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Persona can't simultaneously be 'the normalfag RPG' and 'the loser weeb RPG' despite what Any Forumstards try to tell you.

Persona would be fucking nothing if it wasn't
"literally me but every woman wants to have sex with me and every other guy in my vicinity is a non sexually threatening entity that worships me" simulator

The only people I've met who play this are genuinely autistic and have put me in some embarrassing situations with their retardedness.

>Persona would be fucking nothing if it wasn't
It'd be like other jrpgs.

>play persona as a friend simulator
I forgot how detached from reality so many gaming faggots are.

Attached: 546786543.png (172x80, 17.18K)

I play it because I wish I was japanese

when retards on Any Forums watch a movie with bros hanging out, they think to themselves "This movie is for LOSERS with NO FRIENDS unlike me who is NOT A LOSER!"
They can't conceptualize someone not playing a game in such an autistic mindset as them.

I played it cause I like fusing and getting new demons so someone recommended I try out Nocturne cause it’s all that without the power of friendship bullshit. It was fun, but I kinda wished there was more of a story with actual characters. Then I played IV and V and now I never want the Atlus writing staff to pick up a pen ever again.

It's only what shitposters want to be true, but it's just another jrpg with another side gimmick. This one beng a dating sim/adventure shit tossed in. As opposed to jobbing/hunting or a soccer mini game.

P4 is the friends simulator. P5 is the colleagues you sort of text with simulator.

No. I am a megami tensei fan. I enjoy fusing demons.

I play it to watch fat girls destroy my moped

>the colleagues you sort of text with simulator.
That's zoomer friendship. It doesn't really go any deeper than that.

Some of them do I guess, most probably are there for the shonen anime plot and the girls though.

both have shit taste, what a surprise

I tried playing Persona but the interact with friends part was just an annoyance slowing down the story. Also got to a point where there was no one I wanted to hang out with and I had like 10 days in a row before the story would continue. Also had the background annoyance of knowing there was some mathematically perfect way of spending my days that I wasn't following so I got pissed off about that too.

P3 is the ogle and spy on your female friends simulator.

So this is autism...

I played it because this is nice game, you don't have to come up with a reason why you play something if isn't some shit gameplay loop where you do the same thing for thousands of hours and get nothing from it, even dopamine

I feel like the social sim aspect is a ton of missed potential because of how disconnected it can feel from the main plot at times. Imagine if it was more fully integrated and less "side content to complete that powers you up". Imagine if the antagonist was another wildcard like you, also making social links with the same pool of people to power himself up? Imagine if every social interaction was like a measured game of chess between you and the antagonist, each of you trying to make the best moves to form the best bonds amongst the same pool of people to gain the upper hand in the overarching plot? How cool would it be to reverse the antagonists social links, convince his party members join your side? How memorable and impactful it would be if he did the same to your favorite party members, to your waifu of choice?

So much missed fucking potential, god damn.

games can absolutely be for both normalfags and autistic weirdos. just look at Pokemon

Let's be real.
There's plenty of people on here who have "friends".
A friend is a person who listens to your problems. Someone who tries to help you. To take you seriously.
A friend isn't someone who only ever agrees with you, or pretends to care about your problems. It takes time to know who is a friend, and who is an acquaintance.
Making online friends is difficult, because breaking the ice for real does take time.
Knowing people in person is more practical, honestly.
With this in mind, it makes sense that most people who blow hours on here every day have few friends, if any at all.
I pity the guys who think they have a girlfriend they've only ever gotten to know through the internet. Now that is shit is depressing.
I genuinely think that no company is favorable to bad company, though.

if I said 'only autistic weirdos played Pokemon' I would be factually incorrect as well as retarded.
Q.E.D.

I played P4G recently. I didn't play it as a friend simulator, but it made me sad that I won't have that close a group of friends again. I also envy Yuu Thundercock, that guy has a nice life.

That's all of them, basically.

Yeah, but ironically it's really bad at it.

Sounds like retarded western shit. I'm thankful you don't work in the industry.