How come there is no successor? This game co-op is super fun...

How come there is no successor? This game co-op is super fun. Are there any other games where you can mix lots of active skills in a dual classing system and then go on hard missions with other people?

Attached: 1642018238524.png (300x424, 295.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FBuxs6oxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=kMUdPF260Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=5XR3ckkbxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=0vihVoxiqMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ejafLR6jb0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You heard about Final Fantasy XIV stinky?

MMO players will deny this but all of them have been so brain-blasted that they're no longer able to enjoy MMOs. Where you once socialized and interacted with other players now has become an endless skinner box of gear grinds and cash shop bullshit. And MMO players are too deeply addicted to object.

There's no successor because anyone that is still playing MMO's is a hollowed out shell of a human that couldn't recognize a good game at all.

does ff14 have a dual class system? is it focused on instanced missions? no? didnt think so, tranny.

nothing will rival the tactical brilliance of hamstorm

Attached: hamstorm.png (800x576, 1017.17K)

Too hard to 'balance', at least for the gw2 devs.
No crazy skill interactions for you.

>FFtranny calling other people names

Attached: 1393108565995.gif (171x91, 1.16M)

Impossible to recreate perfection.

I miss Guild Wars, I miss all of it. Sometimes I listen to music like Nirvana or early In Flames, and it reminds me of being in my room playing GW with my e-waifu.

Playing Diablo 2, Wolf:ET, Unreal, Quake, Aoe2..W3, NWN...

>Those were the days
>Dreams, shh, you saw the best video games had to offer. Sleep now.
>wagey

I got similar vibes with the build variety in DOS2, but it's singleplayer w/ coop and turn-based.

Attached: the-true-beginning.jpg (1200x675, 198.09K)

I want to go home.

Me too user, me too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FBuxs6oxZ4

this isn't actually true, there's been a large influx of non-mmo players into the genre
there's more of them and they are much better cash cows because they think b2p is fine
the good news is that with all the successful mobile gacha games out there, they seem to be bleeding MMOs of the normie playerbase

>tranny wars

begone retard, no talking about the abortion that is GW2 here

Busted countless nut to pictures of this bitch in gaming magazine. Thankfully, never played it because MMOs are garbage for trannies.

no since devs dont have soul anymore and just push their shitty agendas and microtransactions
game has so many great sceneries
statue gets changed to male in GW2 because trannies hate women

Attached: 1561566464488.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>Jeremy Sovle
Which music did they use for the login screens? Only remember Nightfall and EotN ones.
Crystal Oasis was also the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMUdPF260Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=5XR3ckkbxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=0vihVoxiqMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ejafLR6jb0g

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

what's stopping you from playing it

Guild Wars 1 has PvP that's actually good.

I was really disappointed when GW2 released. GW1 was absolutely excellent and at the time one of my favorite games so it getting a sequel was a dream come true. It's too bad nothing which I loved in GW1 actually made it into 2, one of my biggest video game disappointments.

Had a good time with that game too, but obviously it's not much like GW1.

God I remember the absurd builds I used to run
>mesmer echo build that let me steal three skills from any spellcaster, then use sigil of illusions to cast them at level 16
>shove assassin with a shitton of knockdown combos that could poison/bleed within 3 seconds
>IWAY being broken for several years
>touch ranger being broken for the full lifecycle of the game, even after several butthurt nerfs

miss AB so fucking much, just keep making new builds to fuck up the kurzicks
had a group of friends ready to play GW2 during release and majority dropped it within the first month at most, I stayed longer because of nostalgia but game has nothing going for it besides the scenery and Norn women

Attached: Rend_Enchantments.jpg (248x248, 20.88K)