Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
One vidya contrarian opinion.

Attached: 753.png (600x600, 420.33K)

TLOU 2 was good.

Video games are good

Botw was good

sonic was never good

i love video games

Fallout is trash series and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

honestly yeah. it had exactly one good game (i aint telling you) and thats it

good and fun videogames are still releasing by devs who love their product

Not contrarian, both reviewed well and sold millions so the contrarian opinion would be that both these are bad

Between the two I would rather play RE6 over RE5.

all of bethesda games are

gacha is bad
yes, that's considered contrarian

Attached: 1654532299158.jpg (705x670, 198.65K)

Sekiro is too simple

You don't deserve any more TF2 updates and Valve is not entitled to give you one.

i dislike world interaction dicerolls in crpgs very much. why do i need to roll a str/athletics/whatever check to break a crumbling brick wall when i have a damn mastodon in my party

Attached: jones.jpg (700x358, 19.28K)

Witcher 3 is a god awful mess.

It only has good writing going for it but the entire execution is like a wet fart, NPC's talking to eachother in cutscenes like they're mannequins with audio mixing ruining the atmosphere.

I have no clue how retards were surprised with cyberpunks outcome.

half life 2 is terribly overrated and ultimately mediocre. it kinda hurts to admit because i absolutely loved that game as a kid

Attached: 1654530258981.jpg (1280x720, 151.63K)

I don't have a problem with trans people working on video games and I really don't care if there are trans characters in video games

the gothic series has shit gameplay and I can't see how anyone can defend the games as good

Persona 3 is shit

I think MGR is a trash game that’s only loved her because of the awful cheesy buttrock soundtrack and edgy meme bosses. I think it’s mechanically one of the worst DMC-inspired genre games out there filled with QTEs, underdeveloped combat, and low enemy variety with most encounters being trash mobs. I also hate that my opinion is consider contrarian because most of the braindead fanboys on this board unanimously fellate it because that’s how you fit in on Any Forums

TL;DR: Fuck MGReddit

Attached: 95F471B4-0125-4C93-815C-D7238302507A.jpg (739x415, 59.53K)

Doom 2 has not only bad level design, but the weapon balance is utter garbage. The super shotgun only exists to compensate for bloated enemy health pools, and it's the weapon you'll use 99% of the time because other options are worse in almost all situations.

hey that's the bitch who stole someone's art and passed it off as her own

Elden ring is a boring piece of shit
It's the sixth or seventh milking of the soulslike cow, something that has already overstayed its welcome
I'm tired of people who have their eyes obscured who talk in ye olde english, I'm tired of the drab aesthetic, at least sekiro could put an interesting spin on it, ER is just a holocaust of creativity

TLOU Part 2 was a good sequel to TLOU

Left 4 Dead has really bad game feel. Movement is slow and stiff, weapon animations are even more stiff, the guns all sound painfully shrill. The infected are paper-like and no fun to shoot!

Attached: cboyardee.png (512x512, 229.92K)

(your favorite game) is bad / overrated / aged poorly