Streaming

Do you stream? If so, why?

Is it even worth it to attempt to get into streaming now?

Attached: Capture.png (603x286, 15.36K)

Twitch viewers do not care about people playing video games, they're smart in that regard. Why watch a video game when you can just play it yourself? Twitch is at its peak viewership because they care more about personalities and funny people. Which makes a ton of sense.

Streaming to 0 people while being yourself sounds like a way to get instantly depressed. People only watch the big guys now

I don't even know how to record videos of stuff I do on my computer

obs

Thats one of the things I never understood about people tryng to get into streaming.

They already have their market established. Getting in it is impossible unless you know someone in there personally.

I started streaming sometime during the few years as a game tester. I knew the money from testing wouldn't last before I'd need a real paying gig, but I liked hanging around gaming nerds, so it became more of a focus once I moved on. I don't have any real viewership, but the few twitch pals that stop by continue to make it enjoyable. Can't really enjoy games without it now.

I'm not sure if it's worth it now a days. The big draw was that people would come in at random, with about as many trolls as there are genuinely interested (or just bored) people. Now, with an ad firing off every time a stream opens, or just every few minutes, virtually no new bodies visit. You'd have to go real hard into the marketing side of things and put on a real clown show to get noticed.

Yeah, I honestly only found out about it this year...
I'm too poorfag minded to ever be a streamer.

I stream just for a few friends or guild members in whatever game I'm playing. Because I'm very good at games and sometimes they ask me to.

>Do you stream? If so, why?
i just open a shit program and click stream+record
i dont talk
i dont say shit
i dont watch the chat
theres a donation botton in case anyone cares

II heard someone recently got popular cause they had massive raves everytime they got a kill or some shit like that. hope it works out for him

I stream, and I do it because I enjoy sharing the games that I play with others. I don't always have a ton of viewers, but I also have a YouTube channel where I upload my streams which tend to get some hits and comments afterwards. I never really feel like I'm wasting my time or anything because I'm doing it for fun, not for the money. If no one watches it's not a waste either because I'm playing games that I want to play in the first place.

>why get into anything? theres people already doing it
never try anything in life . somebody else is already doing it

I would rather spend money anywhere else than donate it to a Any Forums streamer that isnt even trying to be entertaining
No offense.

Good thing not everyone streams for the money then

I usually just stream for my friends, bur lately I just haven't carried enough to even do that. Too much work and moat games I've been playing aren't even worth have people watch.

I've been watching a few girls who stream art and have 3-6 viewers max at a time and honestly there is nothing they are doing that is worse than streamers with 3000-6000 live viewers

They've been streaming for a few years now and you can tell that they are getting tired and saddened with just how few people turn up, I wish I could do something to help them because they're pretty hardworking girls who have no face cam or flaunting their tits or anything just being funny and interesting as they paint away

The system is extremely unfair to those just starting out

how would you know i'm from Any Forums when nothing on my stream implies it?
you are right anway but twitch is full of retards watching retards thats why theres the donation botton and i never pay attention to it

Yes, auto fellatio, like a futanari on heat.

No, but its hilarious to make kids angry and then ban them

I stream with no face cam, minimal commentary and pretty much only horror games. I'm just affiliate but I have about 60 people come in each stream, mostly the same people. People have said what they like is that I don't go crazy over the scares like some streamers do and since I love horror I actually talk about the games in an interesting way. I enjoy it. Usually do it like 2-3 times a week usually on the weekend.

Oh and I do a cat cam sometimes if he gets onto a chair next to me.

Attached: you're awful tower.jpg (310x1024, 79.18K)

if you are a girl, you have to show your face or become a vtuber.

>found some program to add some shitty 3d model as a avatar to streams
does anyone even care about that

I'd love to stream but I have my family around me at all times. Only time I'd be allowed to stream is late at night and thats almost impossible.

Not true, female is easy mode, you can do camless and still get viewers

stop being a seething incel

If you dont stream for the money then you wouldnt put up a donation button. Simple as.
>how would you know i'm from Any Forums when nothing on my stream implies it?
Because you probably actually play fun video games instead of trying to be an attentionfag. See

>stop being a seething incel

Attached: 1651175991662.jpg (800x800, 91.87K)

pathetic

I try to in the evening daily'ish but rarely get any viewers because my online friends don't really watch twitch and I don't talk about it too much cause soliciting sucks. Woman friend I met on XIV gets some friends viewers each time she turns on OBS then gets a few twitch stragglers after that.

>Because you probably actually play fun video games instead of trying to be an attentionfag.
you right, and actually i put the donation button because my brother told me "just put it there in case some guy decides to donate" i wouldn't have bothered myself
that was when some random guy was going around fornite streamers giving 1k money