Nickbros...are we saved?

Nickbros...are we saved?

Attached: nasbutt.png (591x620, 190.43K)

>voice acting DLC
fucking hell just nuke the entire industry

>Start developing a game
>...Meh! We're finish it later because [insert reason here]
>Release it
I FUCKING HATE THIS PRACTICE
FUCK VIDEO GAMES

Its free but i get your point this waited before release to complete the game first

A free update is what drove you over the line?

They should have given these fags an actual budget or made the game F2P, it's too little too late at this point specially by how well Multiversus was received

Attached: 4545478665658.jpg (226x223, 9.52K)

No. The player count is still going to drop off after a few days again because as it turns out, voice acting wasn't actually the real issue why people lost interest. It's only a reason parroted out by people who don't know any better.

Didn't nickelodeon literally just refuse to give the devs the rights to the character voices?

>Game is completely dead
>Devs still do literally everything possible to add what fans wanted
Incredibly dangerously based

Attached: 1577146862659.jpg (1001x1001, 146.87K)

Way too late honestly

>Decide to redownload to try Jenny
>She's PAID DLC
>She costs the same as a fucking SMASH character
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

On time for the free Playstation plus

>[insert reason here]
I do not care for developer reasons, if you release a product unfinished for WHATEVER reason then its shit and unfinished. No excuses.

>They should have given these fags an actual budget
I agree, the lack of a budget is on the publisher, not the developers so the lack of voice acting isn't their fault.

who gives a shit whose fault it is
what is the deal with this mentality that all criticism of a game is a personal attack on the individual developers

They actually added both voice acting and items? They were in the talks and found in the files respectively, but seeing them come into fruition is genuinely surprising. Especially so soon after the previous content update (Jenny DLC). Colour me impressed desu.

Shame there's apparently no crossplay or even cross-gen between PS4 and PS5.

impressive

Most of the voice actors are dead.

because to attempt to fix the vidya industry you need to scream and bully the correct people

Should've saved this for a sequel.

>Major update
>Voice acting and items
Jesus kek,the absolute state,i almost feel bad laughing at this game lol

fpbp
but to add to it... who the fuck cares, you still have to pay for this game... meanwhile multiversus is FREE
its too fucking late for you nickbros

They need to add horizontal attacks before I play this stale shit game again

the developers are always the correct people
even if the problem is the jewish suits, if they aren't listening to their developers they definitely aren't going to listen to random fuckers on whatever social media you think the correct place to complain is

remember lads
>no beavers
>no buy

Attached: daggett-doofus-beaver-angry-beavers-4.3.jpg (210x240, 14.83K)

They made a mistake. For some reason they thought the Melee cult would instead turn their attention to Nick All Stars if they pandered to them.

>gets right to use their character's for a fighting game
>not given the rights to use the character's voices

Why even bother acquiring the rights at that point?

>if they aren't listening to their developers they definitely aren't going to listen to random fuckers on whatever social media you think the correct place to complain is
they literally just did, what do you think this thread is about?

>just before the game becomes free from le subscription services
maybe I'll finally give it a try but not giving money directly to these shitters

You can thank Steam for this

Yeah I can't wait for all the people who shit on the game for the lack of VAs to move goalposts and still not give the game a chance.

Attached: 1439155315633-1.jpg (585x400, 73.74K)

Downloaded the update.

The voices are just poorly clipped lines from the shows. It feels like a fucking mod.

Attached: luffy deadpan.png (1008x756, 1.6M)

do you genuinely believe that nick didn't think voice acting was important until reviewers complained about it
they intentionally held it back for DLC, this shit was datamined months ago

Nice bait.
I'm testing all the characters right now, and these are new recordings, you can tell because they got a shitty soundalike for Nigel.

>move goalposts
Don't need to. There's plenty left to shit on the game for, no voices was just one of the problems.

Name your reasons.

NICKERS WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!!!

No single player modes
No bosses
No collectables
No actual Nick music

To e fair smash characters are actually cheaper than the fighting game standard despite having more content than most

No

This, they need to rework the gameplay from the ground up starting by adding actual defensive options. They wanted to appeal to competitive players initially but the game still isn't mechanically rich, and the low budget presentation and lack of options drove away the casuals. Add netcode that was unplayable for months (shit like stages causing issues, the lead netcode coder taking an extended vacation, ect) on top of the shit sandwich and the game drove away tons of people possibly for good.

Full voice cast is here, they got the majority back.

Attached: Cast.png (325x436, 11K)