Oh no, our community the weird creepy incel demographic, so tragic!

Oh no, our community the weird creepy incel demographic, so tragic!

Attached: hahahaha.png (731x1137, 473.42K)

>weird twitter dude demographic
the troons?

So a faggy normie WRPG is getting some normie values? Excuse me while I spray feces in disbelief and anger

i dunno man I mean it's just kind of weird to shove woke shit in to a medieval style game like everyone in a medieval setting would be cool with that. Hell 10 years ago people weren't exactly on board with troons and fags let alone 500 years ago.

Only women like Dragon Age, anyone outraged by DA being "woke" never fucking cared about the series past Origins anyway.

>never fucking cared about the series past Origins anyway.
Was there a reason to?

If you still have any braincells left, and still have faith in Bioware somehow, then idk what to tell you

There's a reason it's a fantasy game, otherwise they'd be reminded they're freaks in reality

More directors and devs should post their political beliefs on twitter so it’ll be easier to filter their games.

yes, but having this completely rational opinion and expressing understandable confusion in regard to unnecessarily injecting identity politics into a medieval fantasy game will simply get you labeled as a pro-GamerGate bigot. entertainment is dead and the left killed it

hasnt this series been pozzed for years?

>butt fuck kids in drag
>y-y-youre the creepy ones!

Attached: 1629036289801.jpg (2048x1638, 296.36K)

HOLY SHIT A BIOWARE GAME IS SHIT
NO WAY

dragon age has been complete woke shit since 2. Whats new. Hopefully EA axes bioware after this flops

>the weird creepy incel demographic
What the fuck, how can they be so openly transphobic??

Hopefuly this shit will flop and EA will finally show Bioware their cool hole in the backyard.

>cared about the series past Origins anyway.
And why would anyone with half a brain, anyway?

>If "woke" means representation? Confirmed.
What did xe mean by this?

Dragon Age has always been gay, so for once I am not mad about this.
The time to be mad over this series was like 2011/2014.

Of the 8 potential party members, 2 are transexual, 3 are homosexual, 2 are bisexual and 1 (the only mildly attractive female) is asexual.

Attached: 1654008709656.jpg (768x688, 77.13K)

they want the groomer audience

>dismissing the demographic shown to actually spend money on games
>the only demographic autistic enough to continue playing it and keep discussion alive
How has the Battlefield downfall not been turned into a case study on how no to treat your customers? EA is run by the biggest retarded suits in the industry

Attached: 1641428178238.gif (280x158, 792.98K)

CorinneBusche huh? I'll remember to leave a comment in a bit and reply to that.

Never understood people throwing sperg fits over it. Mentally ill men with autogynephilic disorders who delete themselves when they hit the wall and get shown to be hacks without any real creativity is a speed bump. Sperging over them is what they want. Just point out the content is sub par consistently and stop giving them money. Never thought people would get so upset over self correcting problems.

I expected as much and I'm indifferent to this. Only following the news and game for the memes, clicks and page views.

They don't care, EA plans to sell, the only thing they care about is getting some shit going so it looks like they aren't useless faggots.

>Hopefuly this shit will flop and EA will finally show Bioware their cool hole in the backyard.
This, desu. EA has closed down other studios for less shit and yet they let BioWare just continue to produce shit.

RIP Westwood and Origin Systems...

EA and bioware are apparently very toxic work environments full of catty behavior, cliques, and bullying.
nothing but dogshit is going to come out of them until they have a serious internal restructure.
doesn't look like it has happened, if the directors are on twitter acting catty af over random tweets about their new game

dreadwolf is such a cringe inducing title.

I thought it was a mobile phone thing before I googled it.

It's fantasy, you dweebs. It has made up cultures. And some of them are indeed not cool with it.
>entertainment is dead and the left killed it
I dunno man, as someone who isn't triggered by petty bullshit, let me tell you I can find plenty to enjoy.