Announce immortal empires

>announce immortal empires
>literally no one, not even /twg/, cares
This game is beyond dead isn't it?

Attached: warhammer3.jpg (1920x1080, 554.56K)

>announce something that's not even going to be in beta for another few months when the game desperately needs something to give it life right NOW

TWW3 is so shit it made me reinstall Rome 2. Rome 2 for fucks sake.

Should've just added this campaign to TWW2 instead and reworked Chaos faction.

Call me on release day. Until then, dead thread dead game.

I was super hyped for mortal empires when playing 2 but they cut so much shit out when I finally played it, I was like "this is it?"
I really don't even care about CA games anymore, they're all the same, same tactics.

I am looking forward to it. These games are literally not worth playing until they have Immortal Empires.

Why did it die? What did it do so wrong compared to 2?

Attached: 1518102671327.jpg (720x480, 39.55K)

>cuckhammer ip

Attached: 1642167630366.jpg (1842x988, 502.9K)

Wasted time on pointless ui redesigns instead of fixing unit pathing and having ME ready on launch

I hate the english

The severe lack of content (no blood in a Warhammer game lmfao) coupled with probably the shittiest campaign in recent memory meant everybody either went back to Warhammer 2 or something else entirely.

when isit commin out

>game looks fucking same as 1 and 2
>it has less content
>it doesnt even run well
fuck this company

The base campaign is so bad it made the vortex look great in comparison. They've put a few bandaids on it to make it more fun but it's still fundamentally flawed. To make things worse, at this point in time in 2's life mortal empires was already out along with new factions for the vortex.

GW is Jewish.

No one will care until we can actually play it. Even Tariff is having a hard time giving a shit right now.

They just wanted to cuck the legendaryfaggotwarhammer guy so that he makes no money off their product.

It'll be back to him making stupid ass youtube videos of some general soloing a 80 giga doomstack.

What?

>no blood in a Warhammer game lmfao
Yeah, but that was true for Warhammer 1 and 2. Is the campaign really that bad? I would have bought it but I got Elden Ring instead.

Updated

Attached: 1620648639341.png (673x677, 97.92K)

But he's still making content and getting views, right?

what are the odds we'll ever get more tomb kings DLC? their roster in 2 feels pretty anemic.

I was thinking of giving a pre-darkages game a go. Only ever played medeival 2 and WH1-3, is Rome 1 remake a better use of my shekles? or is Rome 2 or Troy a better point of entry?

>Yeah, but that was true for Warhammer 1 and 2
IRRC, the blood DLC (scummy in itself) was purchasable at launch. Blood DLC for 3 is still not available
>Is the campaign really that bad? I would have bought it but I got Elden Ring instead.
It is. It's half the complaints, the other half being bugs

>implying GW gives a flying fuck about anything other than money and copyright

>Is the campaign really that bad?
It's worse. The anti-player bias is so over tuned this time around that you will have factions across the map running past multiple people they are at war with to get to you and portals spawn in every single province that cause 50 corruption a turn making it very tedious to expand late game because just moving anywhere causes attrition and captured settlements can't grow while they are corrupted.

Very milquetoast compared to what most companies were posting around that time. Didn't even mention BLM, essentially just "yeah we want as many people to buy our product of possible kthxbye"

>want to play grombrindal mortal empires campaign
>remember the slogfest that is dealing with grimgor
i wish the AI wasn't so gay and stopped gaming the orc's bullshit confed. at the very least, it shouldn't work between proper legendary-lord factions

What's the difference between 1,2 and 3?