Why does capcom hire literal who's to represent iconic Resident Evil characters? It's very disrespectful

Why does capcom hire literal who's to represent iconic Resident Evil characters? It's very disrespectful.

Attached: Coin_goblin_1.png (480x270, 100.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXYG7HkopCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cheaper and makes no difference

reminder

Attached: freya.jpg (1492x1034, 293.1K)

I am just sick of the race bait. I just want everyone to be bros and fun shitpost again. Not this tumblr tier politics whining over the smallest thing. White, bros, asian bros, and black bros etc should all be lining up against this shit together but no we have effeminate faggots on this website who get all their dopamine from this and do nothing else.

Attached: 1654340934334.webm (1080x1080, 500.55K)

Literally makes no difference
Also lol if you think the original was made without a reference

Attached: A36D5D90-A1F6-4C23-9C68-9F61009A3FF8.jpg (496x960, 81.33K)

lol you're white so she won't fuck you and it's causing you to seethe

why do you keep posting this? what do you want to insinuate?

A lot of clueless anons have fallen for the culture war, funny how they whine about zog and psyops while directly playing into them with threads like this

They should face scan Indian Joker to be the next Luke

Attached: Rizxtar (Indian Joker).jpg (500x333, 17.46K)

Good thing I'm mixed. She'll be mine

The real secret is that there are a gorillion attractive people out there and celebrities are a meme. Plus, hoes love attention and if you make them into something, they're like a drug addict.

Attached: 1609784437227.jpg (1060x1354, 526.19K)

She fucks asian men

And

I don't live in Netherlands or Japan, so I wouldn't fuck her regardless. This is below average in Australia anyway.

indian joker has a based origin story about being wrongfully accused of rape and making a comeback btfoing women

Does nu-ashley really have a septum ring? That's disappointing

>Faggots start crying about "muh culture war" the moment it becomes cool to be homophobic again
Lol

You're Asian and she won't fuck you either. What gives ?

No idea, I'm no racist.

>Are you kidding me?? A...race traitor. I'm sorry sir but you are an idiot.

This lady seems pretty based to be dabbing on schizos so hard.

isnt she white, why doesnt she fuck White guys? why does she only like asian boys?

This is the beefcake from TLoU2

Attached: 1654397174118.png (653x699, 541.37K)

Can someone help me with something? Im latino, and i know for a fact she looks ok in that picture, i know she is kind of average too. But i cant helo but wanna fuck her raw until my dick feels like it cant go on and then raise a family with her. This is not unique to me, i heard latinas complain that latinos go crazy for average skinny white girls even when a hotter latina is right there. Why? What is it about me, that does this.

>it's ok when guys do it

based

Capcom hires white "actors" who live in Japan that aren't unionized to save on money.

that she's anti-white and hopefully gets the hate she deserves. capcom would be replacing her right now if she said "except" about any other race

Because many Latinos are extremely insecurity about their whiteness, it's not even a meme. Knew a Brazilian who was always desperate to insinuate that he was white and Brazil was exactly like USA/Western Europe because everyone there is Christian.

Your brain realizes you will be beaten with a pair of sandals if you choose Latina.

she doesnt hide behind Tiktok or instagram filters, you can see her blog about her life in Japan anything on Youtube like below

youtube.com/watch?v=HXYG7HkopCI

Attached: 1080full-ella-freya.jpg (1080x923, 381.27K)

unironically just start filtering

This. Capcom doesnt care about it any of its IP's quality as long as it makes money.

oh boy!, another e-celeb thread

I love that Capcom always hires attractive women to be the face of the characters desu.

>latinos
>Brazil

She likes asian dick, she mentions white because its socially ok to shit on white peole but i don't there is even a picture with a black person and her standing next to each other in any social context. She is obviously asian dick obsessed even if she says she likes every race except white.

i get sad when I watch this because I know her Asian boyfriend is probably the one who is filming her while she is doing DDR

You are all Mexicans to us, desu. Not saying that's accurate, but that's just how it is. The guy always made a total fool of himself trying to "educate" other immigrants about how things work in "Western, Christian societies", it was extremely cringe.

Why would you use a celebrity and distract from the game like that? fuck off you low test cunt

Latinos aren't white obsessed, they just dont liek black people. A latina brings home an asian guy, she might get some jokes but the family will accept him. A latina brings home a black guy a the parents will cry the whole night asking where they went wrong.

These are just face models. The VAs do the mocap and body scans. Even there, they switch up the actors frequently to keep costs down. Unionized American actors get more pay each time they reprise a role, and are typically younger/cheaper to insure for injuries that could be sustained while doing the mo-cap. RCS supposedly was canned after RE6 because he refused to do mo-cap for Chris, plus he'd played the role, and others in RE such as UC Billy and the Big Bad in Degeneration, many times and was getting expensive.

>indian
>wrongfully accused of rape

Attached: 1654531062732.png (768x448, 32.69K)

I only fuck asian women and I'm a white man, I get it honestly. White people are the worst.

so?

Jill's model will always be the best girl

It's a pretty amusing premise, that's all.

Some are more attractive than their in game counterpart.

Attached: Ananda Jacobs.jpg (400x523, 23.87K)

you're retarded and weak minded, i think women from all races can be attractive, but i still value brazilian women the most, that seems healthy to me, everyone should value their own race and country first
this is true unfortunately, not exclusive to brazilians, but it's true, lots of insecure non whites in this site.

Pretty sure the VAs for Capcom in the last few years have also been non-union cheap actors as well

rewievbrah going places

original Jill or remake Jill?

Attached: Julia.Voth_as_Jill_Valentine_crop.jpg (800x960, 142.02K)

If she just liked asians why wouldn't she say that instead of "every race except whites"?

>gopnik
>best girl

Nah, jk. I hope she's doing alright, with the collapsing economy and everything.

REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

because it is racist to say you dont like blacks while it is okay to say you dont like whites. she cant say "I dont like whites, blacks and latins".

It is obvious what race she prefers.

Looks like we've got this for a while

Attached: 1637777188770.jpg (744x1064, 56.21K)

That and Capcom keeps a lot of them on retainer for voicing other characters in future games (Sara Coates, Nicole Tompkins, Jesse Pimentel, Neil Newbon for example).

Even saying that she goes for guys of X race indicates mental illness. If some white guy said that he goes for Asian chicks, or some Arab guy said he goes for White chicks, it would come across as extremely sleazy.

Does anyone have a good quality pic of Leon's face or is it basically the same as the RE2 remake?

I've been making fun of niggers and women longer than you've been alive.

No one asked her what she's NOT attracted to. It's not racist to say "I'm attracted to asians the most".

>and done with partying
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

>REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remake Jill is literally a Russian mutt and has Asiatic genes. She has Mongol / Genghis Khan ancestry.

This is the head of Russian military.

Attached: Russia.military.leader_Official_portrait_of_Sergey_Shoigu.jpg (1200x1697, 326.17K)

and you have been a faggot longer as well

Holy fuck, i actually miss the RE8 coomers atleast those retards weren't as mentally ill as you all are

I'm ugly, sure, but you're white lmao

It's racist to say anything but whites though. And you know it!

Straight. divorced twice and a home owner. If I could kill faggots and get away with it, I most definitely would.

a mutt person can be beautiful

Because she's not very honest, obviously she's afraid of being cancelled.

>but you're white
Thank God.

Attached: 1641229216507.webm (350x620, 2.92M)

Not like this white bros...

No it's chaotic and takes generations to re-stabilize.

I hate you all, i legitimately hate Resident evil fans and wish nothing but pain and suffering on you all

Attached: 1654287462553.gif (255x144, 1.94M)

>divorced twice
lel

Half the people in this thread will commit suicide.

Attached: 1654358424071.jpg (650x650, 132.27K)

WOW it's almost as if half of russia is east asian or something

Based. 4chanellers SHOULD commit suicide.

good thing I'm Polish and by Any Forums standards am not white

Did you sign a prenup or something?

>born in the 90's
lel