What game/game franchise does this remind you of

What game/game franchise does this remind you of

Attached: n130334yfz391.jpg (933x952, 116.19K)

Any Forums

This is just a metaphor for high school, isnt it.

Roguelikes being turned into roguelites

It's a metaphor for normies and females REEEEEEEEEEE

white countries

the entire gaming industry

Mass Effect. Mass Effect 1-3 had Shepard as canonically a man, nobody played as a woman but creeps and trannies. Then Andromeda and the remaster comes out and boom "WE HATE MEN, SHEPARD WAS ALWAYS A WOMAN! RYDER IS CANONICALLY A WOMAN!", and even despite all that feminist garbage still NOBODY played as a woman.

It was rather pathetic though, specially when ME:Andromeda was getting released because they said "T-this time we'll give a woman more trailers" and they didn't, which made Tumblr seethe like crazy, i remember people making petitions to remove Male Ryder and saying that if men wanted to play as a man so much they could buy a DLC or something.

I wish women died so bad bros.

Attached: Pathfinder.jpg (3840x2160, 760.53K)

fighting games

When I was in college I was waiting at a bus stop with about a half dozen people, and there was this very cute college girl. Very pretty and put together but she had the Elder Scrolls Imperial dragon symbol tattooed right in the middle of the back of her neck.
She got on a bus that was a different line that the rest of us were waiting for, and as soon as she was gone, this big fat nerd with a beard started loudly ranting to his friend about it.
He was basically saying like, he was mercilessly bullied throughout his childhood for liking Morrowind and Oblivion by people that looked just like her, but now the tide had turned and "nerd culture" was so fashionable that people like her were getting themselves branded with the iconography. He also went on to say that she probably didn't even know what that symbol was beyond being "the Skyrim Logo", that is, if she didn't just pick it out of a book without knowing what it was at all. He went on and on, it was pretty funny - he was playing it up for his friend and exaggerating but the bedrock of honesty was plainly there.

Was pretty much the definition of impotent rage, but I feel for him. If you're bullied for something, you should at least be entitled to hold onto that thing, right? I think about that guy's rant a lot.

It's a metaphor for wokism.

you don't need to pretend you overheard it from someone else user, we know you were the big fat nerd

dark souls

It's a metaphor for your mother's bed

If only

Attached: 1615475959777.jpg (2092x1536, 625.38K)

Based tendie

Definitely Any Forums before the election tourists showed up, and then after the election tourists forced politics onto absolutely every board.

Every game where I was one of the early birds.

fixed

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (194x186, 91.24K)

Election tourists and phoneposters were the one two punch that ruined Any Forums.
Hiroshimoot should automatically ban anyone who posts with an iphone filename pattern, the board would instantly get significantly better.

Souls games now that Elden Ring came out.

Assassin's Creed

Attached: 1628847577651.png (835x976, 790.49K)

>election tourists forced politics onto absolutely every board.
You mean resetera after one of their millions of purges.

There's no point in naming any single thing because that's how the world works in general.

>What game/game franchise does this remind you of

Attached: (you).jpg (1830x1406, 759.5K)

downright embarrassing, someone send this nigger a pipe bomb right now

Attached: IMG_2714.jpg (750x750, 61.79K)

Literally anything now a days.

I don't know what game, but it reminds me so much of normies and women who rejected gamers from society, and when gamers created a great society, normies and women came with their dirty shoes into the game world and are destroying it with their political correctness, transvestites, ugly women as protagonists and boring simple gameplay so that as many players as possible will be able to play the game and by the way not hang themselves because of one joke in the game

Attached: 1639101452084.png (867x981, 815.6K)

SS13?

How it really be

Attached: how nerds really be.jpg (2048x1366, 215.13K)

Attached: 1625292443751.png (791x977, 608.21K)

This

LMAO, woketards really are just the newest bullies on the schoolyard making fun of something they willl never truly care about

Attached: 1636992458570.png (778x936, 681.5K)