Has anyone here ACTUALLY spent money at gog?

Has anyone here ACTUALLY spent money at gog?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-06-16-36-01-606_com.android.chrome.png (1078x1330, 774.88K)

Actually yeah I bought the Falcon collection there.

If you're going to buy a game, why the hell wouldn't you want a drm free version?

I would, it's better than steam, but I live in a third world shithole and GOG doesn't have regional pricing.

i do

Gog is generally the best service if you want old games to actually run on modern systems.
It's not perfect, obviously, but it's better than the others.

If you're going to buy a drm free version why not just pirate it from goodolddownloads and save your money?

I always do if the game is also available there.
Last game I bought there was Psychonauts

It was literally the first digital games store ever to have regional pricing. You should stop living in Zimbabwe.

I used to. Not after Cybercunt.

I only buy games if I want to support the dev. So I'm supporting the Dev while also getting the game. What's not to like?

I bought Silent Hill 4 there

I pay for games when I think the devs deserve it, in all other cases I pirate.

I've bought a few games but I think the total I've spent is fuckin less than 20 dollars for my entire library

bought blood omen a few days ago

I buy super old games cause they are like $1 on sale and i cant be asses patching them to work modern machines

gog is the only site I've bought games from in the past 6 years.

Yes until I knew about gog-games and other sites

Yes, me, and thanks for telling me about the sale.

Bought diablo and thats pretty much it

yeah some.

i spent like, 5 euros total

i bought fear there because steam only has it in a bundle with the shitty sequels and baldur's gate because it's the only place to get the original without the beamdog "enhancements".