MMXXIII

In 2023, the third and final part of the nuD00M trilogy will be released, coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the release of the original D00M and forever bringing the D00M saga to a close.
Are you looking forward to D00M 666, anons?

Attached: DoomEternal.png (258x387, 217.26K)

I have some insider plot and theme details if anyone's curious.

If it’s as good as eternal was then hell yeah brother.

no
fuck off with your cutscenes shill

does your dad work at nintendo?

i dont care, especially since doom eternal sucked cock. i want a quake reboot

D00M 666 is going to basically be Revelation. You're going to have the Beast of the Earth and the Beast of the Sea and the Antichrist and his demonic legions.
Also, and I'm not fucking joking, Christ-Warrior is in the game as an occasional ally and NPC at points in the story.
It's going to loosely follow the arc and theme of the Book of Revelation, and it's going to be as bombastic and ridiculous (in a kino sense) as you'd imagine.
I'm super hype.

will it be actual good game this time? I quit the first nudoom after 5 hours because everything was just GLORY KILL THESE SHINY ENEMIES IN THIS ROOM AND DO IT AGAIN IN NEXT ROOM. OH AND COLLECT XP TO GAIN THESE SKILLS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ON BY A DEFAULT.
fuck I hate that they added that gayass retarded talent skillpoint tree to a doom game

is eternal any better?

Nope it ended bad in the crappy dlc let doom slayah in that coffin ETERNALLY!

You want parry shotgun rangers with thor hammers and shields?

>kill icon of sin
>your fight is ETERNAL
>2 dlc later jk lmao go to sleep now

Yoy can skip weapon challenges upgardes with some collectables

fake and gay. and if not fake then super gay.

>le ebin parkour
Pass

No, they don't literally call him Christ, but it is a 'holy general' who is very clearly Jesus Christ, just not explicitly named as such, instead they call him Commander Kreuz.

>forever bringing the D00M saga to a close.
Doesn't TAG2 literally ends with the Doom Marine getting back to the coffin or some shit?

YES cannot wait for more Mick Gordon tracks!!!

Uhh

you're like the soldier dying in the field and I have to lie to you and tell you you're gonna make it home and see your mother again

user... Mick Gordon is dead.

I thought that second DLC for eternal was the conclusion to the series? it was quite stupid desu

>still seething beyond lunacy
yikes and cringepilled

W-what

You already know and don't pretend like you don't.