Why you didn't tell me about Blasphemous Any Forums? Kino setting, kino bosses, great gameplay, great music/sfx...

Why you didn't tell me about Blasphemous Any Forums? Kino setting, kino bosses, great gameplay, great music/sfx. Recommend me other amazing metroidvanias right now, I demand it.

Attached: blasphemous01.jpg (830x535, 177.4K)

Hollow Knight if you haven't tried it. Arguably the peak of the metroidvania genre.

>great gameplay
kek

Yeah I know of Hollow Knight, still haven't played it though. Is it harder than Blasphemous? I don't find the art direction to be as good but I am sure I'll get over it quickly.

Did you play Transistor and Hyper Light Drifter?

What complaints do you have on the gameplay?

Attached: juan-miguel-lopez-barea-portada-solo7.jpg (1622x2366, 327.49K)

Yeah it's a little harder, but nothing you can't handle. HLD is not really what I'd call a metroidvania, but it's an alright game. Never touched Transitor.

If you want to try a different metroidvania (and don't mind the furshit) give Dust: An Elysian Tail a go.

this game was so good we expect you to get clued in. Are you new?

I really liked the atmosphere of this game and would like games with the "religion is manifested in reality" world.
More enjoyable than most games and provides a challenge while not being hair pulling tough it reliant on bullshit/broken mechanics.

i think this one is pretty good

Attached: enderlolis.png (459x676, 735.24K)

Is the DLC for Hollow Knight worth it?

I checked the Dust: AET gameplay and I can't ignore the art. I don't even mean the furfag but the entirety of level textures etc. Even if it's a great game (mechanically) I wouldn't enjoy it.

I never saw it mentioned considering how much fun I had with it, and still have. Meanwhile Hollow Knight was spammed to oblivion everywhere so I have hopes I will enjoy it a lot.

The gameplay is sub-par but the art is good.

Being limited to having only 3 relics active instead of being permanent upgrades was a dogshit decision.

It's a damn great game, but it suffers from some clunk in the gameplay and lots of bugs.

I love the setting. How their spiritual penances were literal manifestations of their bodies, it created truly kino enemies. Which boss is your favorite? I have to give it to ten piedad, the way he moves around and the entire theme of him, so basic and yet great.

>provides a challenge while not being hair pulling tough it reliant on bullshit/broken mechanics
This but I have to admit a couple bosses were easier than I'd like. I beat the 3 sisters on my first try, and sierpes was 3rd try. Isidora was to my liking, she was beating the shit out of me until I equipped the prayer where two circles are orbiting you, then I got her.

True. Prayer switching doesn't feel great as well.

Attached: 9e52016f07e20bc88f676b22e9f7d120.gif (470x470, 235.45K)

>Bugs
I didn't encounter a single bug in the Ps4 version.
>Favorite boss
Don't have one. Lady of Charred Visage will always be memorable. The little fire bastard in the prison can fuck off.

>reddit knight
>peak anything
lmaoing

the best one. Deaths Gambit. after latest update its unironically the best one in terms of story and gameplay.

Attached: deaths gambit.png (1712x906, 369.98K)

post better metroidvania. also post what makes HK reddit. Good luck you mentally retarded tranny

also vigil the longest knight

it's frankly not that good. Not terrible but there are better games in the same genre

I genuinely liked this game. Even managed to get to the Crisanta. But dropped after few deaths from her. Not because of the difficulty, her moves not that hard, but because after each death you spawned one level below church and to get back to her you needed to call for elevator which had small cutscene to get down to you and then you needed to ride on it back on top of the church, which again resulted in small cutscene.
It just drove me insane.

Attached: Crisanta.jpg (1040x585, 65.98K)

Salt and santuary
Bloodstained rotn
dead cells

were all a decent playthrough

Is it literally just DS 2D?

You can skip the cutscene. Getting to her takes about 30 seconds. Equip the mea culpa that increases your block duration to rape her. All of her attacks except the magical aoe can be blocked. Also if you dodge her diagonal air stab (not the magical aoe) that follows after the side stabs she will reappear and do nothing for a few seconds like she is stunned.

If you are going for a true ending which is activated by equipping special quest mea culpa + cleaning all guilt statues, she will have a second phase after you take her down, completely with a full healthbar. She is considerably faster in this phase. I had to do it while playing through the true torment that regenerates mana which means I was doing only 50% dmg to her with melee attacks. I was wrapped in agony.

not really. I would dare to say that it has its own identity. You don't lose souls when you die, you heal with plumes that you can give away for stronger attacks. It has actual story told in the old fashioned way. Bosses, voice acting, combat and music is honestly the best I see since HK, except it has levity, story and color compared to HK.

Attached: nigg.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>You can skip the cutscene
No you are not. Do you think I just sat in front of my monitor and do nothing? Literally smashed every possible button.
Still, art stile of this game is kino.

I watched this trailer, read the comment that the game is nothing like this, checked out random moment from actual walkthrough and it looks nothing like it indeed. Why would you post this webm if it's not the game you are praising?

Crisanta kept killing me on true torment so I know you can skip it. I used gamepad and mashing X for jumping skips through the entire dialogue in a second. The only "cutscene" is calling the elevator which is about 20 seconds + 10 seconds to get to her.

contrarians who have never even played it will say this is false, but hollow knight is genuinely top tier.
highly recommend it. try playing with different builds via the charms, you can make some pretty interesting play styles.

Bloodstained sucks. It's too easy.

transistor is, i daresay, supergiant's best game. better than hades too.
definitely try it.