Russia-Ukraine War Kino got me Replaying STALKER

Attached: f09c55b5e837b2b8c13804e546323226[1].jpg (725x807, 154.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/jMggwZiC#BeOpCQEaOSZ6N63HlI6uVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder how moddable the next game is gonna be and how consolized it's gonna feel. Hopefully, the decision to embrace the console market won't affect it that much.

It's gonna flop because they closed it for russian market and no one else is gonna play it

>the next game

Attached: 1642408867951.gif (640x360, 522.4K)

Which one you playing and which is your favorite?
For me, its Call of Pripyat

It does have fans overseas and in the West and with MC's marketing they could pull it off.

Anomaly > all

Anomaly is the only stalker thing I play these days, it's not perfect but I can't really go back to the base games now because of it.

>Anomaly

STALKER 2 got delayed because of the War, the Devs are Ukrainians

Yes, and?

They'll just pivot and appeal to the Warzone/Escape from Tarkov audience to an extent

The thought of STALKER on a console disgusts me so much, man.

Attached: 1286041-hiensws.png (320x320, 57.74K)

Syrian warfare devs need to make Ukrainian warfare sequel filled with Z propaganda

>Unreal Engine
>Console focused
>Still no gameplay
It's gonna be shit

Analmeme fucking sucks
>default options make the game super slow
>progression takes forever
>prices for everything are thru the roof
>the repair system is over-complicated to the point of it being unusable
>forces you to buy repairs which are costly
>tacticool gunz takes precedence over developing a strong atmosfear
On the other hand all the options they give is really nice but they slowed the whole game down to a screeching halt. But the reality is that as soon as someone mentions Anomaly I shit all over it but secretly reinstall it and give it another shot. I am about to reinstall it.
>I hate analmeme

Just play ARMA like a normal person.

Attached: 1649609457621.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>runs like shit on 12900k and 3080ti

So we all agree that Russia is absolutely decimating Ukraine right?

Бaзoвo.
Same but honestly my main disbelief is Unreal Engine and lack of devteam experience with it.

I have a 3080ti and arma runs fine for me, maybe you haves a viruses

Unreal is fairly easy to learn. It's mostly general experience that will help you. Besides if they are paying for their unreal copies they'll have unreal Engine support 24/7 for help.

Fair enough.

>decimating
>what even Western powers thought would take 48 hours is STILL going on RIGHT NOW
lmao
nice flagshit boat getting sunk by a country with no navy, FAGGOTS

just stop already you retarded faggot. Russia never said they are going to take ukraine in two weeks it were western nations thinking they will go full blitzkrieg.

Just fuck off you fag and you even know this damn well.

I've been playing Call of the Zone. I'm having a blast, though some of the main quest stuff is clunky.

SoC is my favorite.

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat 2022.06.04 - 22.01.23.06.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

Work on your English, Ivan.

no i wont
nigger

Despite the large fanbase in post-soviet countries, it's just as popular in the west now.
Microsoft wouldn't invest in something that only makes money in one country.

this desu

>delayed because of the War
Their office is in Kiev, the war is not in Kiev. How really has the war delayed their video game?

peak W*stoid post

I have up on the series when Arma 3 launched and it still ran like shit

What, are russian troop movements interrupting valuable megabyte shipments to Kiev and their computers are running out? Explain it to me

Like BLM movement in Britain.
Who the fuck knows

>Their office is in Kiev, the war is not in Kiev.
A lot of people are back at their jobs here to support the economy and everything, but also a lot of men volunteering and joining the country. It's not a coherent development environment. Won't be cancelled, but delay is now most probable.

Steam says it's still on track for december of this year but who knows. Maybe we'll see more at the microsoft thingy.

>Russia never said that thing they clearly said
lmao

Didn't the Stalker team move their office? I thought I heard they moved to Czech or something but maybe that was BS.

no they did not

Russia-Ukraine war convinced me to never play Stalker 2.

Why

You could at least ask for the source, comrade.
Quick spoiler: it's his ass

I'm gonna use this STALKER thread to shamelessly shill my Definitive Edition of STALKER Call of Chernobyl.

>Addons included:
Absolute Nature
Absolute Structures
S.W.T.C. high-res sky textures and sun effects
WeaponGoulash
Outfit Addon
Outfit Loot
ItemSoup
Ceanu's Minimalist HUD without minimap
Transparent scopes
Removed NPC detector beep
SKS uses AK suppressor
Best game over screen
Restored ass on bar TV
Guitar menu music
Probably some other minor shit I forgot

>Fixes and tweaks:
Engine upgraded to 64bit
Fixed bounty missions not telling you the targets beforehand
Fixed faction relation values not showing correctly
Fixed the PDA lagging after a while
Fixed WG, OA, and IS to work together without problems. This includes fixed icons.
A metric ton of improvements and fixes to the weapons from WeaponGoulash, courtesy of a very based user from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General. Also comes with a few QoL changes to the inventory.
All 7.62x54mmR ammo now works in all 7.62x54mmR weapons. If you want to feed you SVD with shitty ammo meant for a PKM, go ahead.
Sidorovich will now exchange your cash money.
Fixed the "Field dress" text description.

>Optional addons:
Artefact Expansion
DoctorX Questlines
Warfare

Enjoy or ignore, faggots: mega.nz/folder/jMggwZiC#BeOpCQEaOSZ6N63HlI6uVw

Magnet link for easy torrenting: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ayfrzqn7oa5e4hkll7xc4omdhq3hxkqx&dn=S.T.A.L.K.E.R.%20-%20Call%20of%20Chernobyl%201.4.22%20Definitive%20Edition%20v0.5.zip&xl=8722634517&fc=1

Attached: 1445121045315.png (559x484, 23.96K)

>DUUUUUDE
>THAT CURRENT WAR TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF THIS GAME
basedjack mentality