ESObros

ESObros...

Attached: 568836.jpg (1920x1080, 265.81K)

this game plays like a offline MMO

Unfortunately every MMORPG nowadays does
Devs are too afraid to force players to cooperate with each other in order to progress

(and that's a good thing)

card game sounds fun.
but ESO will always suffer from it having floaty as fuck combat, no open world pvp and piss easy overworld content.
Seirously the game would be improved twofold by just getting new combat animations, its not even that the combat IS bad, it just feels awfull.
also having a hardmode for the overworld (LIKE THEY USED TO HAVE) would go a long way to make me not fall asleep while playing.

welcome to mmos in 2022
ffxiv is literally a 400 hour single player VN

If it was only the single-player VN...

Attached: ESO_ERP.png (639x407, 155.54K)

I don't likje the core loop
Best thing about it.

Is ESO worth trying on gamepass?

Really like the idea of an elder scrolls game with other people but the animations and graphic engine really put me off.

>shitty combat
>need eso plus to not get aneurysm from materials hoarding

Attached: 1635736916867.gif (498x373, 2.68M)

is high isle any good?

I’m watching some guy stream it on YouTube right now. More of the same it seems.

>he doesn't know about the guild bank chain

Attached: 1536291446983.jpg (150x150, 22.68K)

the servers aren't back up yet

Why the fuck did they make a chapter about BRETONS? fucking BRETONS? High Rock was already completed, we need other areas but instead they make A RANDOM ISLE chapter?

Add up to that the two new companions are gross dykes, why not male companions? Why is the game so fucking wokeeee. I hope the devs get hate crimed.

Attached: Necrophile.jpg (481x829, 217.41K)

That's unironically a good thing

of course i dont, i dropped it after 30 hours

>m-muh tab-targeting
This is why nobody wants to play PSO2 but ironically licks boots when hype games like Genshin and NW get released.

>Why is the game so fucking wokeeee

The sad part is that ESO isn't even as woke as the other AAA US-based mmo's. WoW, TOR, and GW2 are way more fucking pozzed.

Is this game worth playing? I liked wow and morrowind. I thought skyrim was okay.

Attached: 1654279354971.jpg (2668x3095, 1.86M)

>he named his character "NiGgERkiLLer69" and is surprised he got the boot

basically:
>gather 9 friends (or you and 9 accounts during a Free2Play Week)
>any 3 of the 10 makes a guild (total of 3 guilds, more than that isn't recommended)
>you and/or the rest join all the 3 guilds for them to have 10 members each
>each guild at 10 members unlocks their respective guild bank with 500 slots (1500 slots in total)

FUCK Maj and FUCK Undaunted Coffers.

>are way more fucking pozzed.

Bull. Shit.
ESO feminism is intoxicating. It's fucking EVERYWHERE. Every single quest has you report to some commander, general, captain, etc. Whenever you find said person, boom, it's a woman. Every quest also always has a villain, boom, the villain is always a white man. Are you given choices to save an NPC? Even if it's an evil npc? Whenever the npc is a white man, he always dies. Whenever the NPC is a woman, you can either save her or not, or she's ALWAYS saved, like that evil Breton captain in the Ebonheart region that does horrible shit and you can't even kill her.

The game is FULL of woke shit, it's full of "diversity" and dykes and trannies. Hell the newest chapter made the two new companions gross man hating dykes, not even a male companion we could get.

WoW is still EXTREMELY based and not because they made some pirate gay it's suddenly woke.

> Necrophile in a game with necromancy and jokes about necrophilia is the same as calling your character "A man who murders black people"

Yeah everyone knows necrophilia jokes are hate crimes.

take your meds n'wah

Attached: 1654210386343.png (1000x1104, 807.91K)

maybe you should have restrained yourself from making a sexually graphic name since that's also against their ToS

>the game that turned women into bowls of fruit is less woke than the game that regularly adds new coomer outfits

I'll give you a 2 for at least making me respond.

according to picrel, his name was Thaddeus the Necrophile, probably a common mistake of a name when making a Necromancer class character.

who said anything about tab targeting
your shitty animation canceling mess is simply unpleasant to play

>that regularly adds new coomer outfits

Are you seriously telling me ESO is based because you're a pathetic mentally ill coomer tranny that plays as a woman and dresses your characters like a slut?

Every person in power being a woman in the game is not feminist because YOU are a mentally ill coomer?

Holy shit trannies should all be doxxed and killed.

luv werwulv
luv killin mobs
luv eating mobs

ate silver
ate vampiresissies
ate think

simple as

youll probably like it