Are you guys ready for some GDQ kino in a few weeks?

Are you guys ready for some GDQ kino in a few weeks?

Attached: Games_Done_Quick.png (730x368, 29.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBtzJQjzL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it still online?

Attached: 1653686191480.webm (450x344, 702.75K)

Yes, but don't forget that mask bro.

"You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including a booster shot, no later than May 23rd. Vaccines must be authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration, or the World Health Organization (a list is provided below)
You must be able to present proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations (physical vaccine card or digital equivalent), and a government issued photo ID. Each attendee must provide their own documentation, we will not accept documents on behalf of another attendee.
You must be able to wear a KN95/N95/KF94 face mask while attending our event. Proper mask fitment (covering nose and mouth, with a good seal) will be enforced strictly. Masks will need to be worn even on stage.
You must comply with any government self-quarantine or isolation orders
You will need to take any COVID-19 tests requested by the GDQ safety staff, in the event of a possible direct exposure to, or symptoms of, COVID-19. You will not be permitted to enter the event until you have provided the GDQ safety team with the necessary negative COVID-19 tests.
You must follow social distancing requirements for each area of our event. Each room in our event will be laid out to help guide attendees towards proper distancing.
You must be at least 12 years of age in order to attend. Minors (those under 18) are not exempt from the vaccination and masking requirements. Minors must attend with a parent or guardian.
You must maintain good hygiene, including regular hand washing and changing your masks at least once every 3 days."

sweet, crowd kino's back lads
youtube.com/watch?v=EBtzJQjzL7U

>kino
>le hecking chungus trans rights!! my dad died of cancer so I'm dropping this 1k bomb!!
pick one

I sure am.

Attached: chrome_2018-01-08.png (262x246, 170.99K)

Really only care about Metroidvania runs, especially Super Metroid Kaizo which is bound to be fun.

>All those insane rules for an event after nobody gives a shit about covid
>and changing your masks at least once every 3 days."
>at least once every 3 days."
So they made all these retarded rules and they let you wear the same mask for 3 fucking days? You lose the effect of the mask after just a few hours or/hand if you touch it with your hands, it makes no sense.

Also I thought Covid died down all over the world, is it still a thing in the US?

>is it still a thing in the US?
Only for retards. In a liberal California city, I still see some people wearing masks in grocery stores but most people are over it.

it's because HRT leaves people immunocompromised, one coof could kill 80% of GDQ attendees

Wearing mask if you have symptoms is the way to do it. Healthy symptomless people don't need them

pronoun kino? I'm in.

there haven't been trannys at GDQ in years

What do you mean?

the ones that don't pass (proto's troupe) were evicted. all that remains are the ones that pass and that's the majority of people at GDQ

>You must maintain good hygiene
Its fucked

The money laundering donations are part of it user. we dont watch this because its good entertainment, we watch it because its trainwreck entertainment.

good to see gdq going full fash
we all saw it coming

I work at home depot in Southern California and apparently we have a policy where if 3 people test positive for COVID in the same store, we employees have to go back to wearing masks for an indeterminate amount of time. I left for lunch and came back with everyone wearing masks, thought I had jumped back in time for a sec.

they've gone too far with the hygiene rule, this is gamer genocide

Attached: 1652059387390.webm (218x198, 648.58K)

>Gashes Dilated Quickly
I'll pass.

Don't care, for me it's ESA.

Attached: 1583105205651.jpg (1080x1080, 160.55K)

Don't worry
free showers will be provided.

Even without the trannies and woke/reddit shit, Ive seen every game run in every category many times already.

ESA would have been better if the schedule was better and it doesn't help they are going more and more to GDQ direction.
Also no amount of "comfyness" will help when the event is 90% shitty PC "speedrun" games.

That's reasonable and how Asians have been doing it forever. But I still see people wearing masks in their cars or riding their bikes alone, drives me nuts.

During the last ESA there was a really good Stepmania showcase where the runner had 2 special bonus songs made to be shown being "I'm Frame Perfect and the Plum song. I still have not been able to find these charts on the internet so I can play them myself. Why they no upload it?

Attached: 1645040183845.webm (1498x840, 633.21K)

You will be forced to wear the mask at GDQ even when you're the runner in the stream room. I wonder how many people will skip attending this years event because of all the bullshit.

Also since when is boosters required for you to be counted as "vaccinated"?

I'm not letting any mystery liquid touch me at GDQ, who knows what's in that '''water'''

in order to give away money, digitally, you need to have it in your bank account. the bank needs to accept the transfer. any explanations regarding the origin of that money are done towards the government/bank. the donations are not money laundering. if they are used for some other goal besides what they are declared to be used for is not money laundering.

oh don't worry
these are very special showers that use gas instead of water to clean you

I tried to hang with you ESA kids at the cool table, but I just found it unbearably dull.

it hasnt been worth attending for years

This user can drive a car but doesn't know how the engine works

>Also since when is boosters required for you to be counted as "vaccinated"?
Even in California, I've only seen that at an old folks home and it wasn't really enforced strictly. It's just an example of the weirdos running GDQ going over-the-top to show they care even if it's pointless. Virtue signaling to their crowd.

it's weird seeing the left switch over to the side of big pharma but I guess that it makes sense that they would considering that's where they get their estrogen from