Who is gacha games target audience?

Who is gacha games target audience?

Attached: 1651718645455.jpg (1280x757, 449.94K)

Retards

Why do people like NTR again?

Failed human beings

fpbp, also gambling addicts which is basically the same thing

I wish I had an NTR smile gf...

good goys

Human garbage.

>giving away their time and money just for the fat ugly old exec to enjoy.
Gacha players are exclusively cucks

some people find it relatable or are just total degenerates.

Because if they have to self insert they can just self insert as the ugly bastard.

violent high impact sex
corruption
more female monologue(kind of like femc story)
male doesnt act like a virgin faggot
most of the time much better art

blah blah self insert as the bull not at the cuck blah blah other people self insert as the girl, that's the gist of it, mostly. I personally don't like it but I admit some people just deserve it.

High IQ

A surprising amount of underage retards miss the whole point of NTRshit and think they're supposed to identify with the cuck, who in most of the stories don't even get to have sex with the female character. A good example would be this guy

Every response you have received thus far and will receive after this post are cucks coping with the fact that they self insert as the cuck

Moral degradation

Attached: 1596066586943.png (831x572, 589.22K)

I identify with wanting to fuck Marinette.

domination is hot and there's nothing more dominant than a man taking some loser's gf and making her his fucktoy

>Objectively the best faces in all of hentai
>progression from reluctance --> tohught process completely obliterated by the dick guarantees insta diamonds
As long as it's not some faceless fat fuck and you're not a cuck who self-inserts as the NTR'd guy, it's alright.

Attached: 1611861098309.gif (268x278, 1.39M)

*after and during this post

They're cucks.

cope, cuck

Simple as

Attached: Ntr.png (586x284, 30.94K)

Brain damage

Really makes you think

the roasties have spoken

Have never watched this show but I want to fuck the dude.

Salaryman that have lots of income but not enough time or focus to play an actual game, gambling addicts, people who are burned out of games but just enjoy mindless grind,etc.

Terminal retardness
Self insert cope is the best, you are not self-inserting into shit, you are the dude masturbating to pics. That's the reality