A new game by the team that made Doom Eternal is being announced in just 6 days. What do you hope to see?

a new game by the team that made Doom Eternal is being announced in just 6 days. What do you hope to see?

Attached: Seethe-Eternal.jpg (1196x1196, 905.01K)

Female protagonist with this haircut :)

Attached: 771651427838.jpg (500x534, 24.15K)

New as in new IP? Quake would be cool to see too.

Gonna be quake, what else could it be?

no cutscenes every 5 seconds , not that i will buy it after 2 shit games

I doubt they will show anything and if they do it will only be a title teaser because the game is so early in development

I'm honestly okay with a Quake game that has a female protag, but if she has that haircut they're clearly fucking hacks

well Quake thing is still just a rumor. It could just be Doom 6

Anything but Quake. I would honestly rather just Machnie Games do an anniversary expansion every 5 years than watch id Eternal/16-ize Quake.

>it's a new Quake
>it's not the original Quake setting
>it's another Quake 2 sequel this time starring Athena

Attached: strogg.jpg (669x623, 67.53K)

2016 Doom was too good. They had to destroy Doom Eternal.

it'll be quake. I got someone in the business to let out a little slip a long time ago when we were drinking.

is it Quake or "Quake"

Even faster, even more brutal, even more active abilities to make Any Forums mad.

as in it'll be a new game in the quake universe, that's all I know

Sure bud

It's a fucking 40k game, it has been leaked

>GW having money to afford AAA game by id

see you back here the 12th

As someone that hasn't played either of the new Doom games, which would be the better entry? It's worth mentioning that I've recently fucked up my wrist so the controller is kinda necessary. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attached: 118-1183785_doom-3-master-chief-doomguy-doomguy-doom-slayer.png (860x870, 458.9K)

Bro, I think ancient gods extra trial arenas already set an upper speed limit.
I mean you *could* go faster, but why would you?

A public apology for making a game that's so good people still seethe to this day.

2016 is much slower, easier and less complex

Play both, start with 2016.

d44m(2016) is more of an orthodox fps
eternal is singleplayer overwatch

I want a dark and photorealistic Quake 1 with the original soundtrack and Hexen/Heretic inspired/magic mechanics. The story is fighting more lovecraftian stuff for no reason. Very reduce palette and no last gen versions.

This, imagining Quake getting the Eternal treatment makes me physically ill

>target platform will be Xbox

It's been 2 years since Eternal came out, and the DLC was worked on by a skeleton crew.

I doubt the DLC crew was as small as you're implying, most of that time was probably only spent on preproduction of the next title

Even then, the second DLC is a year old by now.