"Sega Mega Drive/Genesis mini 2" trailer:

"Sega Mega Drive/Genesis mini 2" trailer:
youtu.be/63a5R2DeVgo

Attached: Mega-Drive-Mini-2.jpg (1200x720, 138.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
web.archive.org/web/20131205205218/http://blogs.sega.com/2013/12/03/sega-3d-classics-–-3d-sonic-the-hedgehog-interview-with-developer-m2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, i can already emulate everything there

wow very impressive

no I dont think so

>said in an interview that 32x isnt featured because its extremely hard to get emulated
Do they seriously not keep their hardware's priginal code at all? Even fucking Nintendo kept ALL of its coding for most of their consoles as revealed in the gigaleak. They didnt even keep the source code for the fucking Sonic games, the console seller and rival to the biggest vidya name in history at the time. What the fuck is wrong with Sega?

Really should have been saturn and dreamcast.
Even making a concept of the neptune with the 32x built in would have been nice.

Japanese companies like Sega, Konami, Capcom ect make stupid decisions all the time.

>601402690
Very cool

How did Nintendo store all their source code and video games in the 80's?

32x was developed by Sega of America, not Sega of Japan. SOA and SOJ had a fucking terrible relationship

>thunder force 4
lets get it
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

Why would I buy this?

Floppy discs. After that they uploaded backups on the cloud which is why so many of them got leaked.

>Do they seriously not keep their hardware's priginal code at all?
They lost the Sonic 1 Beta an only noticed more than a decade later, user.
What do you think?

...I pretty much said that in my post, user.

Too hard to emulate, please understando

Leaving that aside, ANY old ass machine from Ps2 onward can emulate the 32x at full speed! If your average emu programmer can do it, how is that M2, THE FUCKING MASTERS OF SEGA EMULATION! cant do it!?

>They didnt even keep the source code for the fucking Sonic games
This is bullshit.
>The only version that included it was the version included in Sonic Jam for the Saturn. You can use the Spin Dash in that version, so when I asked M2 to put the Spin Dash in, I brought the program source along with me. (laughs)
>NH: First off, we wanted to find out if there was some data in Sonic Jam that resembled the MegaDrive version of Sonic The Hedgehog, and if there was, we could just do a comparison to the original game, note the differences, and analyze them. But as we got deep into the code, we realized “there’s nothing like that here at all”, and that’s where the story starts.
>YO: M2 told me: “we looked over Sonic Jam’s source code, but we don’t get it.”
web.archive.org/web/20131205205218/http://blogs.sega.com/2013/12/03/sega-3d-classics-–-3d-sonic-the-hedgehog-interview-with-developer-m2/

It's small and looks silly

Popful Mail is in there too, I wish that game got another port or a remaster/remake like the Monster World/Boy games did

Nintendo preserved all of their stuff (including source code) on Sony NEWS workstations.
>Out of 41 of these Sony NEWS workstations Nintendo had backed up to tape, only 7 of the backups survived. The other 34 are gone.
Source: other.7z (SHA-256: e49a80c79265caa31224223bf2d852c8fa69ef144939993c23070e833ae07e46) \ NEWS.7z \ NEWS \ テープリストア \ list.txt

Attached: 1596235700081.png (518x368, 6.69K)