Bloodborne Thread

Get in here hunters
Thread theme:
youtu.be/T8NQPS7Vv5w

Attached: we must not abandon the dream.jpg (4096x2381, 684.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xwoGzZVk7w?t=233
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Conflict.jpg (4096x2575, 1008.41K)

Someone give me a rundown on bb lore.

School of Mensis?
The word Mensis means "month", in Latin, and it is largely associated with the word "menstruation". This is something that is relevant in Bloodborne, as the concepts of women, blood, and birth are of heavy importance.
One of the first people to suggest a link between menstruation and the moon was none other than Charles Darwin, who observed the link between the length of the menstrual cycle and that of the lunar cycle.

I'd love to see a game set in the Bloodborne world where things aren't all fucked up, but I doubt FROM could handle that.

vaccines vs ayahuasca

Here:
youtu.be/-xwoGzZVk7w?t=233

funny squid gets up to mischief

Eldritch interdimensional creatures, essentially gods, start fucking with a Victorian era city after they "Dig too deep" and discover the corpse of one such creature and experiment with its blood.
Everyone betrays each other because 90% of the cast are selfish aggrandising asshole scholars who all believe they know the true path to enlightenment. Like an enlightenment arms race

Oh and dreams are real. They aren't just hallucinatory visual imagery while you sleep. They're real

Thats the very short version

bloodborne feels like the most shortest and railroaded fromsoft game but compare it to ds3 thats just a boring slog
i wish arcane was better
using bullets for tentacles was a bad choice desu

Attached: doll.png (732x1000, 355.84K)

Moon is an Eldritch Being's eye on the inside. They dream our reality.

it had the most engaging lore from all souls games

PC ver. cooming soon. I can feel it in me blood.

Gehrman is the Father Time, who typically "hands over" the duties of time.

Attached: Father time(1900).jpg (749x864, 164.79K)

user...

two more weeks

>PC ver. cooming soon. I can feel it in me blood.

Attached: 1628355864130.jpg (394x534, 60.71K)

My bro wanted to play BB with me recently but he got fucked by some router issue. Regardless, I'll probably do another run later this year

Apocalypse comes from the word apokálupsis, it means "revelation, unveiling".
Killing Rom unveils the Lesser Amygdalas and triggers the Blood Moon.
Blood Moon is the full moon that means ovulation, which means Eldritch Being is fertile.

Attached: blood moon.jpg (2000x2827, 820.86K)

Henryk has a set that was used as a base for Yharnam hunters, and it has a really high bolt resistance. Was he a darkbeast hunter? His gloves are wrapped with bandages, like the saw cleaver. Was it for lighting it on fire? Or to soak up the blood?

Attached: 23487238954.jpg (500x707, 56.01K)

which faction had most of their shit together before the night began? seems like all of the things we encounter during the game all occured during the same day.

i think hes just trying to look cool

>Some shit seems like it happened a a while back
>But the start of the game has people still alive and (mostly) sane cooped up inside their homes during the hunt
>And people getting kidnapped and the nightmare ritual taking place in real time as you play the game (You can hear screaming and chanting if you go to darkbeast paarls door on the old yharnam side, in the early game, before fighting Rom)
>And yet mensis scholars have rotted away tied to chairs and left only their skeletons
The flow of time itself is convoluted

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The Paaassword...

Attached: 1515604852375.jpg (209x242, 5.06K)

It depends how you look at it. Mensis reminds me of Shia sects, Choir seems more like an Anglican church sect of scholars.

would be funny if they announce a pc port after all these years

Well Mensis entire building was removed from reality and their entire student body had been killed into hosts or morphed into jelly slugs. They probably were all lost at that point other than Micolash being used to hide the baby.

The Choir still seemed operational, even going so far to still doing things after the hunt began via Fake Iosefka.

The Vilebloods were fine since their castle is not impacted at all by the Red Moon, and it took us letting Alfred get an invitation for the queen to be killed and that can technically be undone.

Attached: 1599042404074.png (800x451, 115.08K)

It's a nice detail that Eileen wraps her manchettes with ropes because she hangs the blood-drunk hunters she hunted.

Attached: manchettes.png (400x400, 155.75K)

I hope for a 60fps patch on ps5

>60fps patch on ps5
Never ever