What the fuck was his problem?!

What the fuck was his problem?!

Attached: ..png (625x626, 282.43K)

Power is one hell of a drug.

The Anarchs

Attached: eurotrash.png (1916x86, 144.23K)

Being fr*nch

*ahem*
FUCK THIN BLOODS
FUCK THE SABBAT
FUCK THE KUEI-JIN
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FUCK THE ANARCHS

Attached: 1648120448251.jpg (303x344, 63.09K)

>fuck the Kuei-jin
More like he gave them his whole fucking ass, what a dumb move

This, dude wanted power that's about all that really matters as a vampire since human shit like sex doesn't meant anything anymore. He wanted to be top vampire forever but it blew up in him.

He's pretty obviously fucked. His subordinates don't respect him. The common vampires don't respect him (his authority is so weak that Nines can call him a fag to his face and he can't even punish him). He has anarchs pushing against him from one direction, Kuei Jin from the other, Sabbat down the fucking street from his HQ, and then hunters show up too. It's only a matter of time before he gets murdered by someone. People say he's hungry for power, but it doesn't even have to be that. He's just desperate to survive.

Didn't embrace officer Chunk.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1065x966, 592.04K)

That and he's a Ventrue. Power is their favourite thing above all, it's like an obsession. I think he's a really cool character.

Yeah, that mixed with the Ventrue's bane. There's many factors.

I wish he could've developed more.

He was doing what you're supposed to do. Have to to climb up the generation ladder or you will be replaced by those trying to do the same beneath you.

Micropenis

There is absolutely no way vampires would be kept secret in this setting. EVERYONE would know.

ventrue

And he's relying on a guy/girl he was going to have killed and can never really trust to bail him out.

Just like how everyone knows about the reptilians in our setting?

He was gay and couldn't come out of the closet. I like picking the Anarch ending and headcanon that LaCroix survived the explosion and Nines found him and nursed him back to health and the two of them fell in love.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

>Hollywood section
>There's a mission where the dead get out of their graves and attempt to escape
>One guy is solely responsible for keeping them in the cemetery
>It's implied this happens often
>The guy takes his job super seriously