GTA clones exist

>GTA clones exist
>BotW clones exist
>there are no TES clones

There you go open world debate instantly and forever irrefutably settled, no one else has the same ambition or capabilities as Bethesda and are incapable of creating the ultimate format and the best way to utilize the open world even if the RPG elements are lacking

Attached: FIqKv.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>there are no TES clones
Kingdom Come Deliverance

Fuck Bethesda. They are keeping my favourite series hostage, they need to get their shit together because Fallout doesn't deserve to be remembered for 76

Attached: childkiller.jpg (600x338, 56.27K)

>can't pick up and move every item individually with physics
Nope

>no morrowind clones that imitate the deep open world and re-creates the hands-on character customization with CUSTOM SPELLS

Attached: PAIN.jpg (247x250, 5.45K)

The Outer Worlds, made on an indie budget too.

so there's no gta clones because cars don't explode when flipped

No, KCD is actually a good game.

Bethesda did it in 2002, broke, in a cave, WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS, how the fuck is no one else able of replicating it

this is the part that makes me even madder, did they steal some cursed treasure and sacrificed children to make this game to have nobody every even attempt to make something akin to it?

I suppose we're lucky they even were generous enough to give out modding tools

Dont mind me, just being the only game even in the same ballpark.

Attached: gothicii.jpg (260x194, 11.02K)

kdc's middling combat system annihilates anything bethesda has tried to implement

not really, they are both shit in their own way. Trying to fight 3+ enemies is retarded in KCD because you can only focus 1 at a time not do broad swings, if there is a dog with a group of enemies you are fucked because the dog nibbling at your feet locks you in an animation while the enemies can still hit you.
Groups of 2-3 enemies on the other hand let alone just a single combatant are piss easy because of master strike.

Master strike really is the epitome of KCD combat, a system where it rewards you for not actively engaging in combat but waiting for the AI to attack and then counter and do nothing else.. Just wait and counter... wait and counter

Gothic and first Risen
>Inb4 dead series
Yes

>why won't anyone try and make a clone of this sandbox rpg series where every building can be entered, most objects are interactable, and you can do whatever the fuck you want (not so much in newer titles) in a large 3D environment????
really a mystery

Attached: 1643030239264.png (251x201, 7.88K)

First person melee combat never works

Shadow Warrior (Reboot)

Have another dream future Imperial City, this time with rice paddies.

Attached: Heartlands.jpg (3840x2160, 3.55M)

the fallout games are TES clones

How do I get oblivion to look like this

Using your logic BOTW is a clone of Far Cry.

it's the best way to play autistic shit like mordhau, you are just bad

Dread Delusion is an indie first person rpg in development rn, looks like Morrowind mixed with PS1 games

Attached: rZ4URT.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)